This adorable chalet is in Meribel town centre. The property was very popular in its first season, last year for its location and modern new style. As you enter the chalet spotlights on the stairs light the way, and you immediately feel a sense of style.
The chalet is three floors spread over the ground floor, which at the front is a small fromagerie, selling the best of local cheeses.
Luxurious chalet in Méribel with outdoor jacuzzi overlooking idyllic landscapes Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxurious chalet in Méribel with outdoor jacuzzi overlooking idyllic landscapes is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- On the first floor is a twin and a double bedroom both with stylish en suite bathrooms.
- The next level has a sauna and a further two stylish en-suite twin bedrooms, go a little further up on this floor and you enter the modern open plan living space. The sun shines through the large windows and balcony doors and as you go onto the terrace, you feel a sense of resort life, there are spectacular views and a real buzz, you can sit in the outdoor hot-tub and watch the world pass as the stars come out. The open plan living is smart and a log burner warms this, where you can simply relax.
- On the third floor is another twin bedroom fully en suite. This chalet can be enjoyed by anyone, family groups or not, if you want to be in the centre of it all then this is the chalet for you.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Minibus service
- Modern Log burner
- Outside Jacuzzi Hot-tub
- Steam Room
- Stylish en-suite bathrooms
- Boot heaters
- Freeview TV
- DVD/CD player
- Selection of games
- Free WiFi connection
- TV in each bedroom
- Hair-dryers in each bedroom
- Cooked and continental breakfast
- Freshly baked afternoon tea
- Children's early dinner (if required)
- Canapés and Kir
- 3-course evening meal
- Choice of four quality house wines at dinner
- A weeks cheese board to enjoy at your own leisure
- After dinner chocolates and coffee
- For 6 nights More Details Wednesday is the staff night off.
- Bath and hand towels - these are changed midweek
What we can arrange for you
- Lift Passes, lessons or ski hire
- Evening meal on staff's day off
- Lunchtime meals
- Childcare arrangements
Near by tours and activities