This wonderful property is situated in a very good position for skiing, close to the blue run which runs down into the village center and Chaudanne area. The decor has been cleverly carried out by its caring owners who have prided themselves in providing traditional Alpine style combined with comrfortable modern furnishings meaning it has been finished to a very high specification.
There is a lovely cosy living room with log fire and a dining area that leads to a wonderful terrace on which to relax over a well earned cup of tea and slice of freshly-baked cake or perhaps a glass of chilled wine - which ever is called for at the time! All bedrooms have ensuite facilities and the master bedroom has a large bathroom with large corner bath and freestanding shower.
The chalet is located just a 5 minute downhill walk to the Morel chairlift and you can ski nearby at the end of the day. The village center with its many bars, restaurants and shops are about a 15 minute walk downhill (slightly more on the way back) however the free local bus stops close by if you prefer not to walk up the hill.
This chalet can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- There is a sauna on the ground floor in which to relax and rest those weary legs after a hard day on the slopes.
Beautiful freestanding Alpine wooden-clad chalet set in a peaceful and private location in Méribel Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beautiful freestanding Alpine wooden-clad chalet set in a peaceful and private location in Méribel is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Double Room with balcony, ensuite large shower, washbasin, loo & bath
- Bedroom 2: Twin Room with balcony, ensuite bathroom with bath (with shower head), washbasin & loo
- Bedroom 3: Twin Room with ensuite bathroom with bath (with shower head) and washbasin (space for cot)
- Bedroom 4: Twin Room with french doors leading outside, ensuite shower/wet-room & washbasin (space for cot)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- External space for 2 cars
- Powder Shuttle A complimentary minibus service is available on a first come first served basis at set times in the morning and afternoon
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker and boot room
- Balcony/ Terrace
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities