Combining bold architecture and a dynamic interior style with a knockout location, this Chamonix ski Chalet rental is one of the most striking contemporary homes in the French Alps. Designed to soak in the dramatic mountainviews with a palette of materials that echoes the majestic setting, including exposed timber finishes andrough-hewn natural stone.
Every room in this house exudes comfort and exquisite style, combining bespoke lighting features with a mix of contemporary furnishings and modernclassics.
Our contemporary boutique style interior offers something different from everyone else and some of the very best accommodation in The Alps today, assuch voted "No. 1 coolest chalet on the slopes" by the times.
The Chamonix chalet's unique designs break away from traditional chalet architecture with large picture windows encompassing the surrounding landscape.
We provide a discreet luxury service. Our loyal chalet team are highly trained and experienced which has earned us the reputation of delivering excellence.
- Spacious open plan living/dining
- Mezzanine study
- Cinema room
- Bouldering wall and gym
- Private massage room
- Sauna with wet roomDesigner furniture throughout
- Feature suspended fireplace and bespoke lighting
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outside parking
- Large private gardenGreen credentials
- Environmentally friendly Geothermal heating
Our chefs are selected for their skill, experience and creativity and they will design a menu specifically tailored to your family and friends using the very best local ingredients available from France, Italy and Switzerland.
Carefully selected house wines are served during dinner. Champagne is served on arrival with a champagne breakfast during the week. Our Sommelier has devised an a la carte wine list to order from if you wish for somethinga bit more special
- Champagne reception
- Designed menu agreed with your private chef
- Delicious cooked breakfasts
- Champagne breakfast once a week
- Daily Afternoon Tea with homemade cakes
- Canapés and pre-dinner drinks
- Gourmet four course dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines with dinner
- After dinner traditional local spirits
- Complimentary beers and soft drinks
Luxury 6 Bedroom Ski Chalet in Les Praz in Chamonix Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury 6 Bedroom Ski Chalet in Les Praz in Chamonix is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
This luxury chalet sits between between the sought after areas of Le Praz and Les Tines, just 5 minutes from chamonix town centre. The Chalet is surrounded by mountains on all sides and has an enviable position offering outstanding views of the Mont Blanc.
The chalet looks our over the Golf de Chamonix course and it's restaurant La Cabane is a short stroll away.
How To Get There
- The Mont Blanc tunnel taking you into Italy is just 10 minutes drive. Geneva airport is approximately 1 hour away.
- The chalet is less than 10 minutes from Chamonix Mont-Blanc Helicopter pad in Argentière.
Activities / What to do there?
There are numerous walking and biking routeswhich you can access directly from the chalet, whether it be a mountain hike or simply following the pretty cycle path along the river L'Arve into Chamonix town centre.
Activities at the chalet:
- The chalet has a selection of mountain bikes for guests use.
- The chalet has a sauna large enough for up to eight people
- Massage room with professional massage table
- Outside hottub
- Fitness Room: bouldering wall, crash mats, johnson stationary bike, Johnson treadmill with incline, 1-10 kilo chrome dumbell set, swiss exercise ball, terrain map
Accommodation & Layout
- Living/dining/kitchen: Large open plan area with bespoke suspended fireplace and designer furniture.
- Bedroom 5: King size bed or twin with wall mounted TV, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Deck with mountain views.
- Bedroom 6: King size bed or twin with wall mounted TV, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Deck with mountain views.
- staircase gives access to
- Bedroom 1: King size bed or twin en-suite shower-room. Balcony with mountain views.
- Bedroom 2: King size bed or twin en-suite shower-room. Balcony with mountain views.
- Bedroom 3: King size bed or twin en-suite shower-room. Balcony with mountain views.
- Bedroom 4: King size bed or twin en-suite shower-room. Balcony with mountain views.
- Mezzanine: Study area with office equipment.
- Cinema Room: 3D TV/DVD surround sound system and designer modular seating.
- Massage Room: Professional massage table.
- Spa Area: Sauna and shower relaxation area
- Garage: Boot warmer
- *Private Garden*
- Hot tub
For young families, there is the popular wet & dry play area Paradis de Praz close by. During the summer there are pony rides for small children.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Chalet Team: Private Chefs, Drivers and Hosts.
- Luxury accommodation for up to twelve people
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Pre-departure Concierge
- Experienced highly trained chef
- Dedicated and discreet staff
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury Mercedes driving service until 2am
- Concierge service throughout your stay
- Ski pass delivery
- Help with ski & boot hire
- L'Occitane bath products
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
What we can arrange for you
Additional service available to book:
- Massages/beauty treatments
- Private yoga sessions at the chalet
- Private ski instruction & ski school
- Ski Guides
- Ski rental
- Heli skiing
- Picnics on the piste
- Alternatives to skiing
- Helicopter trips
- Restaurant bookings
- Special occasions
- Conference facilities
- Airport transfers
Detailed Rate Information
The following weeks the chalet is fully catered:
22nd december 2012
29th december 2012
5th January 2013
9th february 2013
16th february 2013
Near by tours and activities