The Chalet offers you the best of both worlds - a fantastic tranquil location with beautiful views overlooking the ski resort of Morzine, yet just a ten minute walk from the shops, bars and restaurants of Morzine centre. The ‘Super Morzine’ ski lift is just 800m from the chalet, taking you straight into the heart of the Portes du Soleil – the largest ski area in the world!
The beautifully renovated chalet is set out over two floors and offers five large ensuite bedrooms sleeping up to fourteen guests. The spacious open plan living/dining room has a welcoming open log fire and french doors onto a large balcony – a great spot for afternoon sunbathing. And if you want to relax after a day on the slopes there’s an outdoor hot tub with fantastic views over Morzine, as well as a good sized sauna. Our in-resort shuttle can take you to and from the slopes in just a few minutes and there is also a free public bus which stops just 100m from the door of the ski chalet.
Ski chalet perfectly located in Morzine with Spectacular views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Ski chalet perfectly located in Morzine with Spectacular views is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1 - Twin/Double with ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 - Triple with ensuite bathroom and views over Morzine.
- Bedroom 3 - Triple with ensuite bathroom and two sets of French doors opening on to a balcony with views over Morzine.
- Bedroom 4 - Triple with ensuite bathroom and French doors on to a balcony with views over Morzine.
- Bedroom 5 - Triple with ensuite bathroom and views overlooking Avoriaz.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Return Geneva-Morzine airport transfers.
- In resort transfers (usually one return piste transfer per day). Additional driving can be arranged and is payable in resort as required.
- Free lift pass delivery.
- Morzine Concierge services - booking ski school, guides, activities, babysitters and more.
- Chalet Catering - includes a daily breakfast buffet including cooked option, afternoon tea (or packed lunch), plus a 3 course evening meal prepared by our dedicated chalet hosts. All our food is cooked daily, using only the freshest ingredients, and our evening meals include wine. For a week's stay, catering is normally offered for 6 days, giving our team a day off, and you a chance to enjoy one of the many restaurants in Morzine.
Near by tours and activities