Chalet Chocard is a luxurious, spacious, modern and stylish chalet having been refurbished and extended only a few years ago. Situated in a beautiful wooded area close to the centre of La Rosière, Chalet Chocard is a stunning ski chalet.
A unique feature of the chalet is real fossils built into the walls in various places in the chalet, an interesting addition for the enthusiast. There is a fantastic Hot Tub on the south facing terrace as an alternative to or in addition to the Steam Room from where you can appreciate this truly special location whilst sipping a glass of champagne.
- A superb feature of this stunning chalet is the lush Steam Room which features a Wet Room with two showers and separate WC. The Steam Room is great for hydrating the skin, while increased blood circulation leaves your skin glowing. Impurities and dead cells are removed leaving skin brighter and more vibrant looking. The warm steam melts away muscle tension and calms the mind, leaving the body feeling relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated, perfect after a hard day on the slopes.
- Spacious kitchen and dining area
Stylish chalet with wellness area and privileged location in La Rosière Location and other villas and tours nearby
Stylish chalet with wellness area and privileged location in La Rosière is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
La Rosière, France
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- The basement has a ski and boot room with a heated boot rack thus ensuring you have cosy toes each morning.
- There is a large Family room (double and bunks) with comfy sofas, perfect for a family who can benefit from discounts for sharing the room. There is a WC in the hall opposite. This room has its own bathroom in the hall with bath, handbasin and separate WC.
- At the far end of the hall is a comfy double room and a fitted bunk bed room which share a small bathroom with shower, handbasin and WC.
- Stairs lead up to the middle floor of the ski chalet where you will find a spacious dining area leading to the kitchen and a comfy lounge area with TV/DVD and PS2 and ample seating for up to 15 people on fine leather sofas.
- The Master double room on the midle floor floor has a walk-in dressing room and small ensuite bathroom with shower, handbasin and separate WC. There is also a WC in the hallway close to the lounge area.
- The new extension features a huge south facing balcony which is romantically lit up at night. All the bedrooms have high quality chalet style fixtures and fittings and soft plush carpets.
- From the dining room there are stairs leading up to a Family suite, a twin (can also be made up as a quad with bunk beds) and a small single room. Both rooms share a bathroom with shower, handbasin and WC.
- The final room on the upper floor is reached via stairs close to the Master double room. It features twin beds and an ensuite shower and handbasin.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- South facing balcony
- Stunning views
- Saturday transfers
- Hot Tub & Steam Room
- Ski Rack, Boot Warmer
- TV (Sky), DVD/CD, WIFI, PS2
- Books & games
- Facial Sauna
- Foot Spas
- Breakfast & afternoon tea on 7 days
- 5 course dinner with bottled wine on 6 days
- Shuttles to the slopes
- Local tourist tax.
What we can arrange for you
Near by tours and activities