A new chalet to our Meribel program. This is an impressive chalet, spacious and with the best views of the Meribel Valley. Located in the heart of Meribel, the property is already an established favourite. Laid out over three floors the chalet sleeps 14 guests in seven en-suite bedrooms.
The large living area is the heart of this chalet; the open plan area is spacious and bright during the day, the large windows providing uninterrupted views of the mountains. The open log fire brings warmth to the living area providing a traditional chalet feel during the evening. There is also Freeview TV and a DVD player with free WIFI access.
The ground floor has four bedrooms all with en-suite baths and WC, each have their own French doors to the outside space. The first floor has the spacious open plan living and dinning areas, there is a large sunny terrace and balconies with spectacular views of the Meribel Valley. There is also an en-suite room with its own entrance to the balcony. The second floor has a two twin bedrooms offering en-suite facilities of bath and own WC.
Situated in a quiet area of Meribel centre, the chalet is only ten minute walk to the bars and shops of an evening, during the day there is also a minibus service for this chalet.
- The chalet gives truly wonderful views of the Meribel Valley and can be see from most of the bedrooms too.
Superb catered chalet with amazing views of Méribel valley Location and other villas and tours nearby
Superb catered chalet with amazing views of Méribel valley is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Room 1 - Twin en-suite bath & WC, doors to outside
- Room 2 - Twin en-suite bath & WC, doors to outside
- Room 3 - Twin en-suite bath & WC, doors to outside
- Room 4 - Twin en-suite bath & WC, doors to outside
- Room 5 - Twin en-suite bath, WC & doors to a balcony.
- Room 6 - Double en-suite bath & WC
- Room 7 - Twin en-suite bath & WC
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Minibus service
- Log fire
- Boot heaters
- Freeview TV
- DVD/CD player
- iPod docking station
- Selection of games
- Sunny Balcony
- Free WiFi connection
- Cooked and continental breakfast
- Freshly baked afternoon tea
- Children's early dinner (if required)
- Canapés and Kir
- 3-course evening meal
- Choice of four quality house wines at dinner
- A weeks cheese board to enjoy at your own leisure
- After dinner chocolates and coffee
- For 6 nights More Details Wednesday is the staff night off.
- Bath and hand towels - these are changed midweek
What we can arrange for you
- Lift Passes, lessons or ski hire
- Evening meal on staff's day off
- Lunchtime meals
- Childcare arrangements
Near by tours and activities