This stylish chalet is located on the Pleney side of the valley, available catered or self catered for winter 2014. The extraordinary living spaces as well as beautiful surroundings make this property an exceptional place to enjoy winter holidays.
The living room is open to the kitchen and dining room, there is comfortable seating and a flat screen TV. The chalet is newly renovated to a high standard, and provides a welcoming luxury in an idyllic position. There is wifi, UK TV and a hot tub to relax in post skiing.
The ski slopes are a short 50 m walk away, making the chalet close to ski in ski out. The town is a 15 mins walk away.
- Large open plan living room, dining room and kitchen opening onto a terrace with great views of Morzine.
- There is a fully equipped and brand new kitchen, which is open onto the dining room, itself leading to a balcony with beautiful views of the Morzine valley.
Beautiful ski in/out chalet in Morzine with spectacular views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beautiful ski in/out chalet in Morzine with spectacular views is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Romantic getaway
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
The chalet is made up of five comfortable ensuite bedrooms:
- On the ground floor there is one room with a double bed, large french windows open out onto a garden looking out over the Morzine valley.
- There is another double or twin with ensuite bath room and a smaller double room with ensuite shower.
- On the upper floor there is one large ensuite double or twin, and one smaller ensuite double.
- All the bedrooms have plenty of storage, space and light, and the beds are made up with a good quality of linen.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Catered option includes:
- Otdoor jacuzzi
- UK TV
- Ski in/out
- Return Geneva-Morzine airport transfers (restrictions apply - see below).
- In resort transfers (one return piste transfer per day 8:30-10:30 &15:00-17:30, except chalet day off). Additional driving can be arranged and is payable in resort as required.
- Free lift pass delivery.
- Morzine Concierge services - booking ski school, guides, activities, babysitters and more.
- Chalet Catering - includes a daily breakfast buffet including cooked option, afternoon tea (or packed lunch), plus a 3 course evening meal prepared by our dedicated chalet hosts. All our food is cooked daily, using only the freshest ingredients, and our evening meals include wine. For a week's stay, catering is normally offered for 6 days, giving our team a day off, and you a chance to enjoy one of the many restaurants in Morzine.
- From our office staff to our drivers, we are proud of what we do. Adventure Base is a way of life: we're not just here for a season and we pride ourselves on being friendly, professional, knowledgeable and most of all, helpful. We want you to love the mountains as much as we do, so just ask if you have any questions
Near by tours and activities