Luxurious freestanding three storey independent Zermatt chalet with 4 bedrooms, large enough for groups of 8 guests. Its location provides the best of both worlds: spectacular views and easy access.
Side by side, tucked against a beautiful hillside, the numerous balconies and large terraces give you bird's eye views of the village and the surrounding mountains, encompassing all three of Zermatt's ski areas. Yet access is easy: 200m from the Matterhorn Express base lift station and resort run there is a street level tunnel which leads you to a lift (elevator) built inside the mountain, from the top of which there is a gentle 2 minute walk to the property.
Skis and boots can be left in the tunnel's ski-room. Although it does not have a Matterhorn view, this chalet in Zermatt is bathed in sun as soon as it emerges.
Luxury Zermatt Chalet with spectacular views and easy access Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury Zermatt Chalet with spectacular views and easy access is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
The aerial view of Zermatt below indicates the general location of our each Zermatt chalet in our portfolio and the hotels in Zermatt that we work with as well as the location of other important features in the village.
Activities / What to do there?
Accommodation & Layout
Sleeps 8 with 4 double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
Children are welcome
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Sleeps 8 with 4 double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- Professional chef (with our half board catering service only)
- Experienced chalet host (with our half board catering service only)
- Full MX concierge service/assistance Choice of either continental or a delicious cooked breakfast (with our half board catering service only)
- Afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés, gourmet dinner (with our half board catering service only) Champagne, selected wines and open bar (with our half board catering service only)
- Daily cleaning with mid-week linen change (with our half board catering service only)
- Wood-fireplace in living room
- Private outdoor Jacuzzi hot-tub
- PC and wireless broadband internet
- Chalet laptop/PC provided TV and DVD in each bedroom
- Large modern flat screen TV with DVD and satellite/cable TV
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Mountain Views 2 min to ski lifts access tunnel is 200m from end of the ski runs
- Spectacular views of village and mountains
Near by tours and activities