The property is nestled amongst the woods a short walk from the village centre. The spacious chalet is spread over 3 floors and had been lovingly renovated recently – local savoyarde craftsmanship mixed with a modern twist gives the chalet a classy feel while the sauna and hot-tub ensure you will unwind in style.
Right outside the chalet is a stop for the free bus service to take you to the high speed chairlift, while the Manessier lift is located just 100 metres away for those wanting to get on the snow as quickly as is possible. We offer a private bus service for our guests staying in the chalet – to make sure you always make that early lesson and we’ll even drop you back in the afternoon if you want to feel truly pampered!
The chalet is beautifully finished, mixing a rustic Alpine style with reclaimed wood, carved furnishings and designer pieces, to create the perfect blend of new and old.
- A large balcony offers views across to Mont Pourri at almost 4000 metres, taking in the surrounding mountain peaks and valleys.
- A new, open plan kitchen has been installed, which means you can either watch the chef creating his/her magic, or simply relax on the large balcony and keep an eye out for some local wildlife.
Adorable chalet with outdoor jacuzzi and stunning views over Mont Pourri in La Rosière Location and other villas and tours nearby
Adorable chalet with outdoor jacuzzi and stunning views over Mont Pourri in La Rosière is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
La Rosière, France
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Roaring log fire
- Outdoor hot-tub
- South-facing balconies
- Heated ski room
- Boot dryers
- 2 X Staff - chef and host - who live out and come to the chalets every morning to clean and set up breakfast etc.
- Breakfast daily.
- Afternoon tea, coffee and freshly baked cakes every day.
- 4 course meal on 6 evenings, (staff have one night off).
- Complimentary wine every day.
- Rooms cleaned daily.
- Any lessons, lift passes and equipment hire are all organised by us if required.
What we can arrange for you
- We can include private airport transfers from/to Geneva, Lyon, Chambery or Grenoble for a small extra fee
Near by tours and activities