This Chamonix Chalet rental's location really is hard to beat, just over the road from the main ski lifts and a 200m walk to the main high street of Chamonix, making your holiday easy and stress free.
The chalet in Chamonix with six en-suite bedrooms sleeping twelve people, a large living and dining area, home cinema room and an outdoor hot tub with stunning mountain views.
There is also a ski locker, parking facilities and a large south-facing deck and garden to catch the last of the winter sun.
Set back in a large private garden with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, Chamonix holiday chalet rental has a large open plan living and dining area with an open fire. There is also a cinema room, with a large flat screen TV, Wii, PS3 and DVD library to keep kids of all ages entertained.
This Chalet rental in Chamonix is quite unique, being one of the only traditional chalets in Chamonix. The building itself is 200 years old with traditional features, such as the sweeping staircase, high ceilings and dark wooden floors. As well as these lovely original features that give the chalet character, there is no compromise on comfort.
The building is kept to a very high standard, with modern bathrooms and every room is warm and cozy, even on those cold January nights.
- All the rooms are south facing with the incredible views of Mont Blanc and surrounding mountains.
- A spacious and stylish open plan living and dining area with original log fire place
- Equipped kitchen
Luxury chalet with outdoor jacuzzi and views of Mont Blanc in Chamonix, France Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxury chalet with outdoor jacuzzi and views of Mont Blanc in Chamonix, France is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Chamonix Mont-Blanc is set amongst some of the most dramatic peaks in the world, including the backdrop of the highest mountain in the Alps, the stunning Mont Blanc at 4808m. Steeped in history many of the greatest skiers and alpinists have used the town as a base for their expeditions deep into the mountains, this is reflected by the monuments and even the street names in the town dedicated to the pioneers of the mountain sports many enjoy today.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Six spacious tastefully decorated bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Wifi access throughout the chalet
- Separate home cinema room with Plasma Screen Tv, DVD player and cable
- Wii and Playstation3 games consoles with a selection of games
- Panoramic Outdoor hot tub set in large child friendly garden
- All rooms are equipped with linen and towels, thick snug duvets, hairdryers and complimentary eco-friendly toiletries. We also provide bath robes for those trips to the hot tub
- Ski locker
- Honesty bar
- Free off road parking facilities for up to four cars
- full breakfast with hot and cold options served 6 days a week*.
- Delicious afternoon tea including freshly baked cakes.
- Daily in-resort transfer service (6 days a week).
- Accommodation in our unique en-suite bedrooms provided with fluffy towels, fresh linen, bathrobes, hairdryers and complimentary toiletries.
- 15% discount on all ski & snowboard rental and we will take you to and from the ski shop to get your hire equipment sorted and fitted, maximising your ski time.
- Delicious three course evening dinners accompanied with selected bottled wines six evenings per week.
- Unlimited use of the hot tub.
- Daily Housekeeping.
- Your ski pass waiting for you when you arrive at the chalet (if requested).
What we can arrange for you
- Arrange or provide Geneva Airport transfers for you.
- Help you find the ski lessons that are right for you. We work with some fantastic instructors and guides in the valley.
- Help with childcare arrangements.
- Arranging ski and snowboard hire & helping you find the best skis and equipment you’d like to test. We can also help with the hire of backcountry/off piste equipment.
- We can organise bespoke days out to nearby resorts of Courmayeur, Italy and Verbier, Switzerland or relaxing in the spas of St Gervais or Pre Saint Didier (all less than an hours drive away).
- Provide delicious packed Lunches (chargeable on request).
- Massage service available.
- Restaurant/club reservation.
- Pre-bookable wine tasting evenings.
Near by tours and activities