The chalet is adjacent to the Doron piste and provides unrivalled luxury, comfort and space. Completely redesigned, extended and refurbished, this Chalet is undoubtedly one of the finest chalets in the Alps and has been featured in many magazines including Tatler, Town & Country and 25 Beautiful Homes. It has become well-renowned for its opulence and beautiful interiors, with minute attention to detail and pure indulgence of space.
This Incrediable chalet features a vaulted sitting room with spectacular views and a large open fireplace. Is is the perfect spacious spot ideal for enteraining or relaxing after a long day on the slopes. There is also a library area with bar and bridge table, Study area with SKY satellite and computer with priner, Snooker room, Cinema with HD flatscreen TV, excellent Spa area with sauna and large walk-in jet shower, and large South and West facing terraces to take in the spactular views.
This ski in ski out chalet will truly be an unforgettalbe mountain escape great for your next family vacation or group gathering.
- What makes this chalet stand out is the 10 person jacuzzi on teak sen terrace that showcase views of the valley.
- Modern equipped kitchen
- Dining area
Traditional Ski in/out Chalet with spectacular views & cozy atmosphere in Méribel Location and other villas and tours nearby
Traditional Ski in/out Chalet with spectacular views & cozy atmosphere in Méribel is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
On Route des Chalets, the Mayfair of Méribel, and adjacent to the Doron piste
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- 2 large master suites with super kingsize beds and private balconies
- 2 twin/kingsize doubles each with sitting area and day bed suitable for children
- 1 double bedroom with canopied bed.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Fully staffed with personal chef, chalet manager and housekeeper (all live-out)
- Champagne reception
- fresh flowers
- daily newspapers
- Finest cotton bed line
- bath towels and bathrobes
- mid-week towel change
- Siberian goosedown duvets and pillows
- L'Occitane bath products
- hairdryers and slippers
- Satellite TV, DVD, CD with iPOD docking station
- PC with complimentary WiFi Broadband Internet
- Phone and Fax
- laundry room
- Ski room
- Two car garage
What we can arrange for you
- Spa Pleisure' in-house massage and beauty therapy
- Private nannies and childcare
- Airport transfers in our own luxury 4X4 vehicles
- Selection of wines, champagnes & soft drinks
- Ski passes, lessons, private instructors & mountain guides
- Ski equipment delivered and fitted in your chalet
- Your choice of food charged at COST at the end of your stay
Near by tours and activities