The chalet is situated in the private hamlet of Bellecote, next to both the ski runs and the city centre. This chalet offers exceptional views of the mountain. The property is divided into 7 floors and it is sure to keep all those staying there entertained with its bar, DJ corner, dancefloor, casino area, wine cellar, piano and lounge area.
The living area consist of 3 different areas: the living room, bar and dining room with a warm atmosphere created by a central feature fire place opening onto the all 3 different areas. It has also an incredible panoramic view of the valley, the Portteta breche and the Bellecôte glacier. Lovers of music will also appreciate its Piano Pleyel design: Hilton McConnico.
The chalet has its own private night club with a special DJ corner and has 4 flatscreen TVs to light up the dance floor. On the same floor there are 2 other rooms: a game room with a pool table and a cinema.
For the artists amoung your group, this chalet features paintings, sculptures, original drawings, lithographies and silk-screen prints from famous international artists such as Picasso and Dali. Balconies, terraces, three fireplaces and Japenese toilets will all add to the aesthically pleasing nature of this chalet.
- The chalet offers a fantastic spa and wellness facilities including a hamman, sauna, jacuzzi, relaxing room, massage room, fitness room and pool.
- Elegant dining area
- Modern equipped kitchen
- Next to the bar, there is a wine cellar, offering a large selection of wine.
Extremely large and exclusive 8 bedroom staffed ski chalet in Courchevel 1850 Location and other villas and tours nearby
Extremely large and exclusive 8 bedroom staffed ski chalet in Courchevel 1850 is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Bellecôte, Courchevel 1850, France
How To Get There
- Courchevel Alitport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Romantic getaway
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- 2 x Master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms anddressing rooms
- 5 x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Family bedroom (double bed and bunk beds) with en-suite bathroom
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Home Cinema System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Close proximity to slopes
- 11m indoor pool
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Full spa facilities
- Massage room
- Fitness centre
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Private night-club
- Children's playroom
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Antiques and original paintings
Staff (please note that staff live in)
- Chalet Manager
What we can arrange for you
Near by tours and activities