We are hugely proud of this fantastic chalet which was built by one of the oldest families in Val d'Isere taking into account our advice and ideas just three years ago. The designers have cleverly managed to combine chalet tradition with a comfortable and modern finish making it a hugely popular choice with our guests and top of the list for our larger parties of up to 12/14 people.
Set over 4 floors (there's a lift), the space is incredible. All bedrooms are attractive and large with modern ensuite bathrooms for all. The open-plan dining room is a wonderful gathering point in which to enjoy afternoon tea and talk of the day's experiences on the slopes. The top floor living room (under the eaves) has plenty of sofa seating and a wonderful modern wood-burner to really set the tone for an evening in front of the fire with a nice glass of wine.
The chalet is in a peaceful and commanding position set back from and above the road leading to Val d'Isere's center and bustling high street which are just a 5 minute stroll away. The main central lift hub with the Solaise and Bellevarde stations is about an 8 minute walk however you can take advantage of our free ski shuttle bus which runs in the morning and afternoon so there is no need to use those weary legs after a hard day on the slopes to get you home. So if you're a group of friends or families looking for an ideal large property which offers privacy and comfort, the Appaloosa is definitely an excellent option...
You will be superbly looked after by two of our specially-selected chalet hosts (likely a couple) who live in a separate apartment attached to the building.
This property can be rented either on a catered or self-catered basis.
- Perhaps the most wonderful attraction of this superb property is the Wellness Centre situated on the lower floor - a wonderful jacuzzi and steam room await you so you can relax and re-charge after a strenuous day.
- Large and comfortable dining area
Magnificent chalet with relaxing wellness area in Val d'Isère Location and other villas and tours nearby
Magnificent chalet with relaxing wellness area in Val d'Isère is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Val d'Isère, France
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin suite with ensuite bath & loo, private balcony (space for cot / Z-bed)
- Bedroom 2: Double suite with ensuite bath & loo + access to terrace (space for cot / Z-bed)
- Bedroom 3: Twin suite with ensuite bathroom & loo + access to terrace (space for cot / z-bed)
- Bedroom 4: Twin suite with ensuite bath & loo + private balcony (space for cot / Z-bed)
- Bedroom 5: Double suite with ensuite bath & loo + private balcony (space for cot / Z-bed)
- Bedroom 6: Twin suite with ensuite bath & loo + private balcony (space for cot / Z-bed)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Additional space for 2 guests
- Internet access, Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV
- Powder Shuttle The PW minibus service is available on a first come first served basis at set times in the morning and afternoon
- Covered parking for 2 cars (1 space away from chalet). Space at chalet takes small car only. Steep access, snowchains essential.
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath and hand towels with Arran Aromatics, Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- locker Ski and boot room
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities