This property has been a hugely popular part of our programme for a few years now and provides superb accommodation for groups of 6-8 people.
Situated in an attractive wood and stone clad Savoyarde chalet building, it is next to other of our properties so could provide a super option for two groups to combine whilst retaining independence and privacy. The chalet has been lovingly built by its current French owner who has made every effort to retain as much Alpine tradition as possible and there are many small additions and trinkety bits and pieces to make it feel like home. All bedrooms are ensuite with modern shower-rooms and there is the added bonus of a lovely Wellness Centre on the ground floor with a sauna and indoor jacuzzi in which to relax and rest those tired legs at the end of a hard day on the slopes (shared with other chalet).
The property is set in a peaceful location just below the high street of 1650, therefore access to the ski lifts, shops, bars and restaurants is extremely straight-forward and literally just a few minutes walk.
This chalet can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- The living room with its open log fire and super balcony also provides a great area in which to gather and enjoy a well-earned slice of cake or chilled glass of wine.
Adorable chalet with wellness area in Courchevel 1650 Location and other villas and tours nearby
Adorable chalet with wellness area in Courchevel 1650 is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Courchevel 1650, France
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin Room (with additional bunk room ideal for families),ensuite shower & loo (space for cot)
- Bedroom 2: Twin Room with ensuite shower & loo
- Bedroom 3: Twin Room with ensuite shower & loo
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- Sauna & jacuzzi (shared with Amelie)
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- Parking External parking for one small car (shared with another property and on a first come first served basis only), snow dependent. Payable undercover parking available nearby
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Hairdryer Ipod docking station
- Ski locker, Ski storage Area (Shared)
- Balcony with fantastic views
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities