This is one of our most popular properties in Courchevel 1650 which forms one of the most beautiful and traditional wood and stone clad chalets in the village.
Situated in the same building as other of our properties, it has great space for groups of 8 people with bedrooms all ensuite and a lovely open plan living/dining room with fireplace and balcony with fantastic views. Built in recent years by its current French owner, much care has been taken to ensure it retains as much Alpine tradition as possible combined with comfortable furnishings, fixtures and fittings.
Set in a peaceful location just below the high street of 1650, the position of this chalet is absolutely superb. The village with its many shops, bars and restaurants and the ski lift accessing the popular 1650 ski area is literally a few minutes walk away.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- There is a super Wellness Centre on the ground floor (shared with other of our properties) which has a jacuzzi and sauna so what better way to end your day and revitalise yourself for the evening ahead with complete relaxation and switch-off.
Chic chalet in Courchevel 1650 with outdoor jacuzzi and sauna Location and other villas and tours nearby
Chic chalet in Courchevel 1650 with outdoor jacuzzi and sauna is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Courchevel 1650, France
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin Room with ensuite shower & loo (space for cot)
- Bedroom 2: Twin Room with ensuite shower & loo (space for cot)
- Bedroom 3: Twin Room with ensuite shower & loo (space for cot)
- Bedroom 4: Twin Room with ensuite shower & loo (space for cot)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- Sauna & jacuzzi (shared with Antares)
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- Parking External parking for one small car (shared with another property and on a first come first served basis only), snow dependent. Payable undercover parking available nearby.
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics, Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker, Ski storage facilities (shared)
- Balcony with fantastic views
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
- Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities