For larger parties, our three chalets in Chamonix may be booked together to sleep up to 24 guests. Whether you are looking to arrange a corporate retreat, corporate entertainment or a getaway for a big group of family and friends, you will find this option more intimate and group-tailored than a hotel and with all the luxuries and service of a five star service.
Corporate groups will appreciate the space and privacy, perfect for both innovation and undisturbed relaxation. Families and Friends will enjoy the privacy and proximity of the three Chamonix chalets within a stones throw of each other.
Combined, the three magnificent chalets offer the perfect set up for you and your party to be undisturbed and pampered. Twoo of our chalet rentals in Chemonisx have indoor and outdoor pools respectively, both of which may be used by all guests.
- Nestled away in woodland and along side of a beautiful river, the Chamonix chalet complex also offers a beautiful setting for memorable events, such as weddings and birthdays.
- Indoor dining areas
- 3 fully equipped kitchens
Collection of Luxury five star Chalets in Chamonix Location and other villas and tours nearby
Collection of Luxury five star Chalets in Chamonix is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Three of our stunning luxury chalets are situated together in the hamlet of Les Bossons, just outside Chamonix, in a tranquil woodland setting.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Chalet1 sleeps up to ten guests in five stunning bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. This flagship chalet boasts vast living areas, a cinema room and a fully equipped luxury spa with hamman steam room, sauna, sunken jacuzzi and outdoor hot tub.
- Chalet2 combines rustic farmhouse chic with complete luxury and offers up to 10 guests superb facilities including a covered outdoor heated plunge pool and outdoor hot tub.
- Chalet3 is adjacent to Chalet1 and sleeps up to four guests in two delightful bedrooms with en-suites and offers an outdoor hot tub.
- 2 x King size master bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, plasma televisions and stereos
- 10 x King size double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, plasma televisions and stereos
- 4 x Additional beds can fit into four of the rooms
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Luxury catered chalet accommodation for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Transfers to and from Geneva
- Wonderful dinners (6 nights) and selected house wines
- Champagne reception
- Tea and coffee in bed each morning
- Cooked or continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea with a selection of freshly baked cakes
- Children's dinners if requested
- Wi-Fi and Sky television in all three chalets
- Plasma television, dvd player and Bose iPod docking station in each bedroom
- In-resort Land Rover Defenders and drivers
What we can arrange for you
- Ski lessons from our bilingual instructors and ski guides
- Ski hire and ski passes
- Chauffeur driven cars to and from departure airports
- Helicopter transfers and Mont Blanc excursions
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy
- Special family and corporate events
- Extensive in-resort activities
- A la carte wines, champagnes and spirits
- In-chalet childcare with our recognised nanny company
- In-chalet wine and/or cheese tasting
Near by tours and activities