The property is situated at the Morel area of Meribel, the chalet is only 250m to the Morel chairlift, it's in an excellent position,which means you can ski right back to the door of the chalet.
The chalet is traditionally furnished inside and is spacious and bright, with a full sized window leading onto a large sun terrace. All six twin bedrooms offer en-suite baths. There is also a single en-suite room, available without a single room supplement, however can only be booked as part of a group.
The chalet also has a sauna, great after a days skiing.
- Although in a quieter location the chalet is well positioned to enjoy the resort night-life with the town centre only a 10 minute walk and the well known Chez Kiki Bar/Restaurant close by
- Equipped kitchen
- Dining area
Elegant chalet in Méribel with sauna and excellent location in Morel area Location and other villas and tours nearby
Elegant chalet in Méribel with sauna and excellent location in Morel area is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Morel, Méribel, France
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Room 1 - Twin en suite with bath, basin and WC
- Room 2 - Twin en suite with bath, basin and WC
- Room 3 - Twin en suite with bath, basin and WC
- Room 4 - Twin en suite with bath, basin and WC & balcony
- Room 5 - Twin en suite with bath, basin and WC & balcony
- Room 6 - Twin en suite with bath, basin and WC
- Room 7 - Single en suite with bath, basin and WC
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Ski back to door
- 10 minutes to town centre
- En-suite bathrooms
- Boot heaters
- Freeview television
- DVD/CD player
- Free Wifi
- Selection of board games
- Cooked and continental breakfast
- Freshly baked afternoon tea
- Children's early dinner (if required)
- Canapés and Kir
- 3-course evening meal
- Choice of four quality house wines at dinner
- A weeks cheese board to enjoy at your own leisure
- After dinner chocolates and coffee
- For 6 nights More Details Wednesday is the staff night off.
- Bath and hand towels - these are changed midweek
What we can arrange for you
- Lift Passes, lessons or ski hire
- Evening meal on staff's day off
- Lunchtime meals
- Childcare arrangements
Near by tours and activities