The Chalet is a fantastic property traditionally built in beautiful Savoyarde stone and wood cladding, popular with many of our guests for a good few years now.
Situated in the heart of Moriond's old village, it has really super, spacious accommodation for groups of 9 people with the added advantage of plenty of space for a 10th person (who goes at a discounted rate). The chalet has a wonderful open-plan living/dining room with a lovely open corner fireplace and large balcony with fantastic far-reaching views across the valley.
The property is positioned in a great location just below the high street which is accessed either by the nearby resort escalator or via a short (uphill) walk. So the popular bars, restaurants and shops of 1650 and perhaps most importantly, the main bubble lift accessing the vast Three Valley Area are all within just a stone's throw.
This chalet can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- What better way to treat yourself at the end of the day than relaxing in the lovely hammam to soothe those aching legs before starting off your evening sitting in front of the log fire with your wine and canapes.
Cosy chalet in Courchevel 1650 with adorable valley views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Cosy chalet in Courchevel 1650 with adorable valley views is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Courchevel 1650, France
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Single with ensuite shower
- Bedroom 2: Twin with ensuite shower and loo
- Bedroom 3: Twin with ensuite shower and loo
- Bedroom 4: Twin with ensuite bath and loo (Space for cot or Z-bed)
- Bedroom 5: Twin with ensuite shower and loo
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Space for an additional bed for one guest
- Internet access Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- Sauna Hammam
- T.V. and DVD Library, Flat-screen TV
- External parking for two cars
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics, Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker Storage in entrance & payable lockers available by lifts
- Balcony with fantastic views
- Baby Facilities Cot and highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities