This bright home has been especially designed to comfortably house large family groups of up to 18 individuals. It is within easy walking distance, 1/2 block, to skiable acess trail, which intersects with the Peak #9. Cross-Country/Nordic skiing and snowshoeing can be performed just outside of the door. The intermediate skier can SKI OUT via the Nat'l Forest Burro Trail to Peak 9 chair lifts & SKI IN from Peak 10. Enjoy Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, or hiking along the trail. Drive 1.5 miles to Main Street or walk .5 miles to the closest bus stop.
The location of this house is unbeatable. The beautiful town of Breckenridge, with its special seasonal activities, restaurants and shopping is located just over a mile away. This is a huge house with skiing three doors down from the home to ski out and in and it is a great value.
Accommodation & Layout
- Main Level: Master has a king and a private bath.
- Second bedroom has a queen with bathroom.
- There is a bunkroom with regular bunks. This bedroom shares a bathroom with an additional bedroom with a single over a full bunk.
- There are also two rollaways and two pullout coaches.
- Thee has two additional bedrooms added. One King and one Queen bunk bed. Thee are two living rooms.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Dish Washer
- Gas Grill / BBQ
- Hot Tub
- Air Condition
- Shared Pool
- High Speed Internet
- Street Parking
- Breckenridge Accommodations is now offering FREE unlimited DVD rentals for the duration of your stay!
Large Pet-friendly Breckenridge Vacation Home - Casa De Alta Location and other villas and tours nearby