The Chalet is the perfect spot for those who want a hassle-free holiday. Located in Meribel Village only 70m from the high speed Golf chairlift and Lapin piste.
The chalet is made up of 4 cosy double/twin rooms making it ideal for 2 families. There is a small mezzanine upstairs overlooking the open plan living area and kitchen. Traditionally alpine in style with open fire and Goldilocks bedrooms, the Chalet has a cosy and homely feel.
The open plan living and dining area, although small, has high ceilings and large French doors that open up onto a south-facing terrace kitted out with deckchairs where you can watch the sun set. In the basement of the chalet you will find a dartboard, plenty of storage, boot-warmers, washing and drying facilities.
- Chalet combines convenience for skiing with a fantastic view across the Roc de Fer - added to this, guests were able to ski back to the chalet terrace all of last winter.
Superb chalet in Meribel with privileged location and beautiful views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Superb chalet in Meribel with privileged location and beautiful views is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Meribel ski resort offers some of the best access to the Three Valleys ski area and is only a short bus or taxi ride into Meribel centre. Meribel Village is a beautiful and peaceful spot with a fantastic villagey atmosphere. It's built in the traditional chalet style and has everything you need right there on your door step. It has something for everyone - peace and tranquillity for relaxing, superb access to the slopes for the keen skiers and some of the best après ski in Meribel ski resort. In our opinion you can't better the Village and once you get there you won't want to leave!
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- The chalet is made up of 4 cosy double/twin rooms, 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs, all with en suite shower/bath and sink. There is one WC upstairs to share between 2 bedrooms and likewise downstairs.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 60m from chairlift
- Modern amenities: DVD player and library, CD player / radio, iPod docking station, sky TV, board games
- Minibus service (daily from 0800 - 1100 and 1630 - 2000)
- Wi-Fi with your own laptop
- Log fire
- South facing terrace with deckchairs
- Basement - boot warmer, dartboard, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Cot space in 2 rooms and childcare facilities available
- Snowshoes and sledges at your disposal
- Hot tub
Near by tours and activities