Bolivarite is a beautifully restored and converted monks dwelling nestling in the picturesque village of Saint Jean de Belleville. Set over 4 floors, every detail in the chalet has been designed in keeping with its long history from carved wooden staircases to murals on the ceilings, however modern luxuries have not been forgotten from under floor heating to WIFI and home entertainment system.
The chalet looks out over the valley giving stunning views on all floors through vast opening windows. When it is a little cold for opening the windows there is a wood burning stove to keep things cosy.
Picturesque Saint Martin de Belleville Luxury Chalet - Bolivarite Location and other villas and tours nearby
Picturesque Saint Martin de Belleville Luxury Chalet - Bolivarite is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom : 1 - Double bed : 1 - Balcony - Bathroom Corresponding : 1
- Bedroom : 2 - Single bed : 2 or 1 double bed - Bathroom Corresponding : 2
- Bedroom : 3 - Single bed : 2 or 1 double bed - Bathroom Corresponding : 3
- Bedroom : 4 - Single bed : 2 - Bathroom Corresponding : 4
Terms & Conditions
- Booking from : Sunday to Sunday
- Security deposit : Collected security deposit : yes
- Security deposit given back .... days after departure
- Extra costs (charge of electricity, water...) :
- Tourism tax (if not included, price / person / night) :
- Instalment at booking : 30%
- The booking will be confirmed and efficient once the instalment has been collected.
- Total payment : Must be paid 45 days before the journey
- Payment by : Credit Card / Bank transfer
- We will charge a booking fee for each booking made.
- Arrival at : .... pm / am
- Departure at : ....pm / am
- Keys given at : the chalet
- Pets allowed : no
- Non smoking accommodation
Near by tours and activities