This amazing holiday rental chalet in Chamonix is one of the most luxurious chalets in the area.
With holidays based around skiing and snow sports in the winter and cycling, swimming & triathlon in the summer, this Chamonix chalet rental offers a personal service built on experience and local knowledge, providing clients with access to activities, sports and health professionals, and guides in a unique luxury catered chalet in Chamonix Les Houches, one of the most attractive parts of the Valley.
The chalet rental in Chamonix can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Large private garden as well as jacuzzi with Superb views of the Chamonix Valley
For us food and wine is very important and we want you to enjoy a varied gastronomic menu when you come and stay at the chalet. The food we provide will be wholly nutritious to prepare you for your next adventure in the mountains.
We select our wines at the start of the season, you will only find good quality wine in our chalet, and these will be available complimentary with dinner and for an aperitif. Each wine will be carefully selected to complement your evening meal.
Stunning chalet in Chamonix Les Houches with outdoor jacuzzi overlooking marvelous landscapes Location and other villas and tours nearby
Stunning chalet in Chamonix Les Houches with outdoor jacuzzi overlooking marvelous landscapes is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Les Houches, France
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
Ground Floor (Lower)
Ground Floor (Upper)
- Large entrance leading to private studio, Garage and ski, boot/cycle locker.
First Floor (Lower)
- Stairs leading to Wine Cellar, separate Sauna with adjoining shower and Utility room with Washing machine and Dryer available for Self catering guests
First Floor (Upper)
- Full fitted traditional yet modern fully equipped Kitchen with breakfast bar and Aga Cooker with large patio doors leading out on to the breakfast terrace and Jacuzzi
- Bedroom 1 – double or twin room with ensuite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – double or twin room with ensuite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3 – double or twin room with ensuite Bathroom
- Separate communal toilet at top of stairs.
Second Floor ( Lower)
- Large Dining room with separate terrace
- Bedroom 4 – Double Mezzanine room with bunk beds downstairs and Double bed in the Mezzanine – can suit as a twin room or as a family room. Separate Entrance via the Terrace. Ensuite bathroom.
Second Floor ( Upper)
- Stairs leading to access for bedroom four and bedroom Five and Bar.
- Bedroom 5 – Large Double room with adjoining room with 2 bunk beds. Would Suit as a family room. Ensuite Bathroom.
- Outside stairs lead into the Lounge area with open fire, games area and general chill out. Balcony looks over the garden at the back of the chalet.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Self-catered option includes:
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- WiFi access
- Wine cellar
- Private studio
- Ski/boot locker
Catered option includes:
- Full use of the Chalet and its facilities.
- Fully equipped kitchen and cooking facilities for self-catering (large 6-gas burner top oven), refrigerator, kitchen utensils (pots, pans, serving dishes, plates, cutlery etc).
- Basic condiments (salt, pepper, selection of herbs, spices and sauces).
- Cleaning equipment (vacuum cleaner, mop, cleaning products).
- Airport transfers between 7am and 10pm only, and daily morning and afternoon transportation to all the ski areas with the Chamonix Valley (see Transport section for more information). Out of hours transfers may incur additional costs.
- On the first day of your holiday, one Ski Hosting experience is available on request, subject to availability.
- Breakfast (available between 07.45 and 08.30), pre-dinner house wines or beer and canapés, and an evening meal, provided six days per week. Afternoon tea will be laid out for guests to serve themselves daily.
- Local wines will be provided for during the evening meal. We reserve the right to limit the amount available, should we believe the consumption of a guest is affecting the enjoyment of others.
What we can arrange for you
- Ski and/or snowboarding lessons
- Ski Lift passes
- Mountain guiding e.g. off-piste guide, ski touring guide, ‘heli-skiing’ adventure, ice climbing guiding/instruction.
- Equipment hire and fit at the Chalet, including: skis, snowboards, climbing equipment, ski repair, cycle hire.
- Restaurant reservations
- Packed lunches
- Babysitting / day care
- Concierge Service
- Use of the washing machine and dryer
- Carte Neige
Near by tours and activities