Planning to visit Dublin, Ireland? Then you might want to consider this splendid castle rental for your stay. A place oozing history, comfort and opulence, Luttrellstown Castle will provide all guests with a unique holiday experience.
Located west of Dublin city and at only 20 minutes from the capital's city centre, this deluxe castle with twelve bedrooms offers a unique setting for your family reunion, business trip or special event in Ireland. The castle enjoys fantastic surroundings with more than 560 acres of wooded estate, as well as great services and facilities including an exclusive 18-hole championship golf course. Not only is it counted among Ireland's finest golf venues, it also regularly hosts national and international competitions. With elegant accommodation that combines the best of both classic style and modern comfort, the Luttrellstown Castle rental is ideal for all those who like their luxuries a little more special and authentic.
You can count on the services of the very professional staff who will personalize every aspect of your stay and take care of your every need from the moment you step upon the property. The menu is adapted to your favourite taste, activities can be arranged with the highest flexibility and discreteness and many more services are at your disposal.
Booking a stay Luttrellstown Castle is discovering pure Irish charm at its best.
Dining at Luttrellstown Castle is as memorable as the rest of your stay. The castle offers several locations where you can enjoy the delicious meals and the chefs can personalize the menu to meet all your personal requirements and preferences, using only the best and freshest local ingredients. Enjoy an extensive choice of fine wines to accompany dinner and afterwards a relaxing evening in the Billiard room, where you'll find a full-size billiard table and bar.
Exclusive Dublin Rental with Golf Course - Luttrellstown Castle Resort Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive Dublin Rental with Golf Course - Luttrellstown Castle Resort is one of our
Ireland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Ireland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Luttrellstown enjoys a quiet and green location at only 20 minutes from Dublin's lively city centre, making it the ideal place to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Activities / What to do there?
On top of the many activities that can be arranged upon requests, guests might one to try one of these outdoor pursuits to make their stay even more unforgettable:
- Golf on the fantastic 18-hole golf course
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Air Rifle shooting
- Quad biking
- Grass karting
- Lawn games
Accommodation & Layout
Luttrellstown Castle welcomes guests with 12 gracious luxury bedrooms. Decorated with tasteful artefacts, antiques and paintings the suites offer an elegant and comfortable setting for your Ireland vacation.
- The bright Duchess of Cumberland Suite enjoys views of the courtyard and garden, and comes with a picturesque four poster bed.
- Located near the central entrance to the castle, the Luttrell Suite is very well located close to every part of the castle. Guests can enjoy an elegant four poster.
- Equipped with a large adjoining double bathroom and antique copper bath tub, the Aileen Plunkett Suite is the ideal setting for romantic evenings in Dublin.
- With great views of the Luttrellstown domain and decorated in soft pastel colours, the Carhampton Suite is a bright guest room that combines old charm with a fresh feel.
- The King John Suite is spacious and comfortable. Within its walls is holds a unique medieval staircase.
- Those who love views of green will love the Baron Irnham Suite, from where you can take in panoramic views of the forest and trees.
- The Lord Annaly Suite enjoys a central position in the castle. It's a cosy room that has been decorated in warm colours.
- Equipped with a romantic four poster bed, the centrally located Millennium Suite is the ideal place to relax after a long day of sight seeing in Dublin, Ireland.
- The bright and charming Luke White Suite comes with an adjoining bathroom. Queen Victoria
- Located on the ground floor and just next to the castle's library, The Guinness Suite is one of the most spacious accommodations in this castle. It has a separate sitting room and elegant decoration.
- The Lady Elizabeth Suite is a quiet suite with two twin beds. It overlooks the charming courtyard.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
This Dublin Castle is exclusively a private rental venue. Your stay will include the following:
- Exclusive use of the Castle for your event
- A dedicated coordinator to help with your event
- Furniture and white linen for your seating requirements
- (In case of weddings) changing facilities for the bride and groom
- Floral arrangements in public areas
- Extensive complimentary parking facilities
- Access to grounds and gardens of castle (civil cermonies welcome)
What we can arrange for you
Numerous activities can be arranged upon request for guests at this Ireland Castle Hotel.
- Special excursions can be organized at short notice: you can for example visit leading golf counted in the Dublin region or further afield, horse-racing, polo, hunting, angling, Gaelic games, football and rugby.
- Sightseeing tours of Dublin are ideal to discover the historic heart and tourist attractions of this splendid city in Ireland.
- Those interested in archery can practise their skills near Dublin.
- Other trips available include visits to other castles, stately homes or historic Dublin buildings as well as cultural, archaeological or heritage tours.
Detailed Rate Information
Sunday to Thursday inclusive: €5,000 plus VAT (9%) per night for 12 bedrooms on a bed & breakfast basis.
Friday & Saturday: €6,000 plus VAT (9%) per night for 12 bedrooms on a bed and breakfast basis.
Near by tours and activities