Chateau holiday Loire - Chateau des Perdrix sits within a 240 hectare estate. Dating back to the 15th century, extensive renovations have been made during the 19th and 20th centuries. More a hunting lodge than a chateau, the house has an intimate atmosphere with traditional furnishings, tapestries, cosy fireplaces, tiled floors wood panelling and some wonderful beamed ceilings.
- This is the perfect place from which to enjoy a chateau holiday Loire.
- This is an area of forests, lakes, ponds and marshes and in the autumn provides fertile hunting grounds.
It has a well equipped farmhouse kitchen.
Loire Holiday Rental - Chateau Des Perdrix Location and other villas and tours nearby
Loire Holiday Rental - Chateau Des Perdrix is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
- Local restaurants tempt you with regional dishes based on game, wild mushrooms, apples and pumpkins. The town of Millancay holds an annual festival devoted entirely to the pumpkin.
- There are 2 main walking routes running through the region and numerous smaller paths, all well marked and many accessible to bicycles.
- The huge, child-friendly Aliotis aquarium is just outside Romorantin and has displays of local and exotic fish, including a tank containing one thousand piranhas!
- This is the perfect place from which to enjoy a chateau holiday Loire - visit the famous Châteaux of the Loire Valley. Amboise, Cheverny, Chambord and Chenonceaux are all within an hour' s drive of Chateau des Perdrix.
Accommodation & Layout
The property is split into two wings, ideal for families sharing.
- Double bedroom (1.50m) in the tower, steps to shower room, WC.
- Single bedroom (1.00m).
- Bathroom, separate WC.
- Double bedroom (1.60m), ensuite bathroom, WC.
- Double bedroom (1.40m), washbasin.
- Living room (CD), open fireplace.
- Double bedroom (1.40m) in the tower, ensuite shower room.
- Double bedroom (1.40m), adjoining child's room/nursery, ensuite bathroom , separate shower, WC.
- Children's bedroom (3 x 0.80m).
- Family bedroom sleeping 4 (1 x 1.60 + 2 x 0.80m)
- Shower room, separate WC.
Children's twin bedroom (0.80m) in the tower, steps to bathroom, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Wi-Fi internet
- 6 hours maid service per week
- TV, DVD, CD, pool table, piano
- open fireplace
- Study (dial-up internet access)
- Private TENNIS COURT
Near by tours and activities