French Chateau near St Tropez – This is an impressive French Chateau dating back to the 17th century, nestled at the heart of a wine estate in the St Tropez-Var region, just 30 miles away from the Mediterranean coast.
Sympathetically restored to revive its former splendour, Chateau des Merveilles has retained most of its original features, high vaulted ceilings, large stone fireplaces, wooden beams and turrets. Each one of the nine ensuite bedrooms is decorated according to an individual theme, while the living areas are spacious and airy, elegantly furnished in a creamy coloured modern style.
- Guests staying at this Chateau will be delighted to unveil all its wonders.
- This property is surrounded by extensive vineyards producing a prestigious quality of red wine.
It has a large fully equipped kitchen.
St Tropez Rental - Chateau Des Merveilles Location and other villas and tours nearby
St Tropez Rental - Chateau Des Merveilles is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Guests staying at this Chateau will be delighted to unveil all its wonders. Walking paths will take you around the fountains, conifers and palm trees that grace the beautiful formal garden while the round shaped swimming pool with separate whirlpool offers the ideal space for relaxation.
- A small private lake is one of the ‘jewels’ of this Chateau. Why not take a stroll over the little bridge and enjoy the views from the quiet little island or have a picnic by the lake.
- This property is surrounded by extensive vineyards producing a prestigious quality of red wine. During your stay you are invited to view the cellars with their modern wine-making facilities and enjoy a wine tasting tour.
- A wide range of outdoor sports are available within a couple of miles from your Chateau such as horse riding, canoeing, cycling, quad biking while a tennis court is conveniently located in your garden.
- The location of Chateau des Merveilles makes it the ideal base for exploring the surrounduing St Tropez-Var region with its hilly countryside, quaint villages and weekly markets or the Mediterranean coast after a 30 mins' drive. Either way, you will find plenty of activities to do during your holiday in Southern France.
Accommodation & Layout
- Double bedroom (180 cm), TV, seating area, en suite shower room, WC.
- Double bedroom (180cm), seating area, TV, ensuite bathroom, WC.
- 2 x Double bedrooms (160cm), TV, ensuite bathroom, WC.
- Double bedroom (180cm), seating area, TV, small study, ensuite bathroom, walk-in shower, WC. Extra twin bedroom (2 x 90cm) on a mezzanine level, (ideally for 2 children).
- 3 x Double bedrooms (160cm),TV, ensuite bathroom, WC.
- Double bedroom (180cm), TV, ensuite shower room, WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 3 hours maid service daily (except Sundays),
- winter heating,
- air conditioning (2 bedrooms only),
- pool heating,
- WiFi internet.
- TV room (TV, CD, DVD).
- Study/ library.
- Full range of exercise equipment, sauna, Hamman, French doors to outdoor parking area.
- Tennis court
What we can arrange for you
- Maid service at €25 per hour
- Chef service
- helicopter/car/ bikes/ canoes/quad bikes for hire
- wine tasting tours
- themed nights and events
- continental breakfast at €7 per person
- buffet breakfast at €15 per person.
- No telephone at this villa.
Near by tours and activities