Château Bouffémont is just 30 Km away from central Paris. Its excellent location allows breathtaking views of Montmorency Forest. Moreover, Paris International Golf Course is also visible from the castle.
This picturesque landmark dates back to the 19th century, and has received the royalties as guests for Marquise de Preignes and Baron Empain, its former owners. Château Bouffémont has been completely renovated after its reacquisition in 2006, and attention has been given to details always respecting its heritage and tradition.
Surrounded by three-level gardens and a 15-hectare private park, the Château combines sumptuous elements and crystal chandeliers with state-of-the-art technology.
With its intimate atmosphere, Château Bouffémont is an ideal place for a delightful vacation, a relaxing get-away, or to celebrate special occasions, such as weddings or private events for corporate organizations.
- Get in touch with nature in the magnificent gardens and natural park that surrounds the castle.
- Enjoy the privacy of this secluded, exclusive property.
- Host your event in a magnificent venue.
- Fully equipped professional kitchen
- Wine cellar
- Dining Room (54m2)
- Full equipped Guest Kitchen (27m2)
Picturesque Castle with Garden and Natural Park near Paris Location and other villas and tours nearby
Picturesque Castle with Garden and Natural Park near Paris is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
The picturesque Château Bouffémont, with its breathtaking view of Montmorency Forest and Paris International Golf Course, is situated just 30km north of central Paris and 20-minute drive west of Charles De Gaulle International Airport.
How To Get There
Château Bouffémont is situated 30 km north of central Paris. The drive from Charles De Gaulle Inlerneliorlel Airporl is only 20 minutes. Also, a regional train leaves every 25 minules from Paris Gare du North Bouffémont-Moisselles station.
Activities / What to do there?
The exceptional location of Château Bouffémont enables its distinguished guests to plan and enjoy a diverse variety of stimulating leisure activities both within the premises and the region.
As the distance is only 30 km from Paris, which is one of the most cultural, romantic, stylish and exciting cities of the world, day trips and attractions can be easily arranged by the devoted team of Château Bouffémont.
The Chateau's setting gives also the opportunity to access many recreational activities:
Sport and Leisure
18 Hole Golf Course designed by legendary Jack Nicklaus
- Horse Riding classes and sessions at the neighboring Haras de Bouffémont
- Prioritized access to the neighboring Golf Club:
Indoor Swimming Pool
Spa & Massage
Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Hiking, Trekking Quad and Mountain Biking in the exquisite nature and around the two lakes of Montmorency Forest
- Sailing, Windsurfing, Waterskiing, Rafting, Kayaking, Swimming, Bird Watching and Boat Riding at 25-minute-drive from Recreational Park of Cergy-Pontoise
- Relaxing at the largest River Beach of France, L’Isle-Adam - 20 minutes of driving
- The National Museum of Renaissance at Château d’Écouen, 15 minutes of driving Auvers-sur-Oise -
- The village welcomed and inspired the impressionist artists including Van Gogh, Cézanne, Corot and Daubigny, 15 minutes of driving
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau Museum, 20 minutes of driving
- The romantic Royaumont Royal Abbey dating back to 11th century, 20 minutes of driving Pontoise
- An awarded city of art and history with rich architectural heritage, 20 minutes of driving Paris
- The city of lights, 35 minutes of driving
- Wine Tasting
- Cooking Classes
Accommodation & Layout
- Three suites of 45m2, 45m2 and 70m2, two of which have a large terrace over-looking the gardens and the natural park, one of them with a fire place, all with an emperor size bed, a convertible couch for an additional two people and a bathroom with a shower and a bath.
- Two suites of 34m2 and 38m2, both of them with a double bed, a convertible pouf for an additional person and a bathroom with a shower.
- Three suites of 45m2, one suite of 47m2 with a dressing room, all with an emperor size bed, a convertible couch for an additional two people, bathrooms with a bath and a shower.
- One suite of 34m2 with a double bed, a pouf for an additional person, a bathroom with a shower.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Wi-Fi coverage,
- a computer with scanner and printer,
- fire and security systems,
- washing machines,
- gas BBQ,
- sound system,
- elevator and flat screen TV,
- radio, telephone in all suites.
Upon your arrival, a representative of our team will meet you and a guardian will be present on site at all times to ensure an excellent stay.
What we can arrange for you
Terms & Conditions
Booking & Cancellation Policy
To confirm the booking we request a 50% pre-payment and a completed rental confirmation form along with the credit card guarantee.
Our cancellation policy is as follows: If cancelled within 21 days of arrival date 50% of the quote will be refunded, within 7 days of arrival date the quotation will be charged in full.
Near by tours and activities