This luxury apartment offers Chamonix accommodation right in the centre of town, and only minutes away from the Savoy ski area. This pent-house style apartment offers not only an excellent standard of comfort but also an atmosphere of Alpine decadence.
The apartment is a particularly beautiful duplex with a wooden spiral central staircase leading up to the entertainment area and huge double bedroom based under the eaves.
The whole apartment is furnished to the highest standards with top quality designer furniture and well thought out fixtures and fittings plus the added benefit of WIFI access.
With its spacious double bedrooms, mezzanine and large open plan kitchen and lounge area, this property is the perfect choice for those looking for a luxurious mountain retreat.
- The apartment also benefits from a large south-west facing balcony with views to the Mont Blanc range.
- The dining area is furnished with a large wooden dining table with eight designer leather chairs.
- The open-plan kitchen area – has been individually designed with granite worktops, breakfast bar with stools, built in oven and 4 ring hob, dishwasher and a huge American style fridge and freezer.
Stylish penthouse with splendid panoramic Mont Blanc views in Chamonix Location and other villas and tours nearby
Stylish penthouse with splendid panoramic Mont Blanc views in Chamonix is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1 – is a double bedroom with built in wardrobes and two separate bedside cabinets with a chic bedside lamp. There is also an ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and sink unit.
- Bedroom 2 – is a comfortable double room with built-in wardrobe space, a bedside cabinet with table lamp and a separate floor lamp to provide that extra bit of lighting.
- Bedroom 3 – is upstairs under the eaves and is a huge double bedroom with a comfortable seating area and views of the Brevent hills and across the valley to le Tour through large velux windows. The room has it's own bathroom with a large shower, toilet and double wash-basin with mirrored unit.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- TV with DVD
- Stereo system
- Ski locker
- Underground parking for 2 vehicles
Near by tours and activities