This property absolutely hits the note... It combines super accommodation with a fantastic location making it a great choice for those looking for unbeatable access to skiing as well as the centre of Verbier, Switzerland's leading Cosmopolitan ski resort.
Situated on the second floor of this attractive chalet-style apartment building, it has great space for up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms. It also has a shower-room and a bathroom, always good for those achey legs after a strenuous day skiing the likes of the vertical drops of Mont Fort or Mont Gele.
People ask "Is it close to the Skiing?" - "Is it close to the Skiing" we say "You couldn't get closer!". You won't be disappointed as it really does have the instant access one wants. Just a few steps and a 20 second ski away, you will be aboard the Medran bubble lift whisking you to the heights. The town itself is just as easily accessible. The famous apres-ski and nightlife is only a stone's throw away and you will not fail to be awed by the many shops, bars and restaurants on offer.
The apartment is looked after by one of our hand-selected chalet hosts who lives in a separate apartment in the same building.
You can rent this property either on catered or self-catered basis.
- The open-plan living/dining room is spacious and comfortable and opens onto a wonderful balcony with fabulous views across Verbier and to the valley beyond.
Chic apartment overlooking Verbier and the valley Location and other villas and tours nearby
Chic apartment overlooking Verbier and the valley is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin
- Bedroom 2: Twin (slightly smaller)
- Bedroom 3: Double
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV
- External space for 3 cars (pre-bookable as shared with other apartments in the building)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker and boot room (communal)
- Balcony with spectacular views
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities