This is a superb and a much-loved part of our Meribel programme which has proved hugely popular with many of our guests who stay there year after year.
Located in an attractive Alpine building in the Morel area of Meribel, this wonderful first and second floor split-level duplex apartment offers great accommodation for groups of 6/7 people. There are four bedrooms including a much sought-after single room which is idea for whole groups of 7 although the property is ordinarily considered full at 6. The living room is warm and cosy with a wonderful corner log fire and doors leading a super balcony. The Silvana's English owners have taken real pride in decorating the property to the highest of standards whilst combining Alpine tradition with modern, comfortable furnishings and fittings.
Skiing is easily accessible via a flat walk along to the blue slope leading down to the village and Chaudanne or alternatively the local free bus stops nearby if one prefers. The Morel chairlift which will whisk you directly into the Altiport skiing area is only a short walk away. The main square is about a 15 minute walk away (downhill so slightly more on the way back!) with its many shops, bars and restaurants which this world-famous village has become renowned for... as well as, of course, being at the heart of the Three Valleys ski circuit, arguably the biggest area in the World.
This property can be rented on either catered or self-catered basis.
- The Silvana is set in great position in Morel so you an take advantage of the few bars and restaurants in the immediate viciinity.
Lovely apartment in Méribel with excellent location Location and other villas and tours nearby
Lovely apartment in Méribel with excellent location is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin
- Bedroom 2: Double (under eaves) - ensuite shower, wb & loo (shared balcony, space for cot)
- Bedroom 3: Austrian Twin* (under eaves) (shared balcony, space for cot)
- Bedroom 4: Single (under eaves)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Additional room for 1 guest
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV
- External space for 1 car (in communal parking for building)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker and boot locker
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if required
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities