This property is a really exciting addition to our programme for the 2013/14 ski season and it promises to be hugely popular.
This wonderful and cosy, yet spacious ground floor apartment has been finished and furnished to a really high standard and provides the perfect place to collapse after a hard day on the slopes over a chilled glass of wine in front of a roaring log fire.
Tucked away in a peaceful location in the Stadl area of St Anton, access to the skiing is straight-forward either via the free local bus which stops nearby or via the compliementary shuttle service in the mornings and afternoons provided at fixed times each day of the week. The village is about a 15 minute walk, perhaps slightly longer on the way back!
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- The lovely large open plan living/dining area (leading to a sun terrace) provides the perfect place to gather and the three stylish ensuite bedrooms promise to provide a great night's sleep.
Fantastic apartment with excellent design in St. Anton, Austria Location and other villas and tours nearby
Fantastic apartment with excellent design in St. Anton, Austria is one of our
Austria Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Austria Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
St. Anton, Austria
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Double with ensuite shower + loo
- Bedroom 2: Austrian Twin with ensuite bath + loo
- Bedroom 3: Austrian Twin with ensuite shower + loo
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- Shuttle Chalet to piste
- Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
- Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities