Like all its neighbouring properties, this amazing property offers superb accommodation in one of the most enviable positions in the leading Cosmopolitan Swiss resort of Verbier.
Set on the second floor, it offers great space for up to 6 people so is ideal for small groups of friends and families. There are 3 bedrooms and the apartment has the added benefit of a shower-room and a bathroom in which to relax at the end of a busy day.
The apartment's location is absolutely second to none. We are very proud of these properties as they are based literally yards from the main Medran lift and within a few steps and a 20 second ski, you will find yourself on the bubble lift accessing the main ski area and the famous and most daunting Mont Fort. Often ski accessibility compromises access to the village, however in this case, you could not be luckier with both. The town itself is a matter of minutes walk so you can make the most of the wonderful atmosphere, shopping, apres-ski and clubbing scene this fantastic resort has to offer.
You will be warmly welcomed and looked after by one of of our specially selected chalet hosts who lives in a separate apartment in the same building.
This property can be rented either on a catered or self-catered basis.
- The open-plan living/dining room is lovely and has doors leading to a super balcony with great views across the town of Verbier.
Welcoming apartment with amazing Verbier views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Welcoming apartment with amazing Verbier views is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin
- Bedroom 2: Twin (slightly smaller)
- Bedroom 3: Double
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV
- External space for 3 cars (pre-bookable as shared with other apartments in building)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatic Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker and boot room (communal)
- Balcony with spectacular views
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
- Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities