The position of this property is absolutely second to none. In the same building as our other apartments, its different layout makes it slightly more individual however it still offers good space as well as great skiing accessibility, often so hard to find in a large resort such as Verbier.
Situated on the raised ground floor, it has 2 twins and a double with one bathroom and one shower room. The open plan living/dining room is lovely and benefits from doors leading to a super balcony with great views of Verbier town.
Occupying a practically ski in/ski out position, it has the huge benefit of the main Medran lift literally a few steps and a 20 second ski away with the town itself being just a matter of minutes walk. The well-regarded apres ski spots, bars and restaurants are all within striking distance which, combined with fantastic ski accessibility, makes This property high on the short-list for many of our guests.
You can rent this apartment either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Stunning views of Vebier town
- Large comfortable dining area
Traditional apartment in Verbier surrounded by amazing landscapes Location and other villas and tours nearby
Traditional apartment in Verbier surrounded by amazing landscapes is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin
- Bedroom 2: Twin (small)
- Bedroom 3: Double
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV
- External parking for up to 3 cars (pre-bookable as shared with other apartments in building)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatic Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker and boot room (communal)
- Balcony with great views of village
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities