Seldom can one find a property in Verbier in such an enviable position as this apartment. It is in the same building as our other apartments so whether you are a group of 6 looking for a private stay or a larger party looking to combine various apartments together, you will find it hard to beat what the property has to offer.
Situated on the first floor, this warm and inviting apartment-style chalet offers plenty of space for 6 people. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms and a lovely living/dining room leading to a superb balcony providing fantastic views across the town of Verbier itself towards the Valley below.
The position is absolutely superb and whilst occupying a practically ski in ski out position next to the main Medran lift accessing the vast 4 Valleys area (literally a few steps and a 20 second ski away), it is only a few minutes walk from the high street, bars and restaurants. The Farinet apres-ski bar is a matter of minutes away as is the legendary Farm Club for those looking to party their nights away.
You will be looked after by one of our specially-selected chalet hosts who lives in a separate apartment in the building.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Fantastic views across the town of Verbier itself towards the Valley below.
Beautiful apartment with ski in/out facilities in Verbier Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beautiful apartment with ski in/out facilities in Verbier is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin
- Bedroom 2: Twin (slightly smaller)
- Bedroom 3: Double
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV
- Ski in/ out
- External space for 3 cars (pre-bookable as shared with other apartments)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker and boot room (communal)
- Balcony with spectacular views
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities