If you're looking for a great property in a central Val d'Isere position, then look no further. Set on the road running parallel to the bustling high street leading to the main hub of Solaise & Bellevarde lifts, this super apartment-style chalet could not be better placed.
Set on the second floor of one of Val d'Isere's more attractive Savoyarde-style buildings, this lovely large and light apartment provides great surroundings for all. It has been lovingly decorated with traditional Alpine furnishings and all the small additions made by its lovely local owner really do make for a wonderful homely and relaxed feel. The bedrooms are all comfortable and there are plenty of bathrooms and loos. The open-plan sitting room is made up of 2 parts so there's lots of space for those wanting to regale their day's activities over a sumptuous afternoon tea as well as more private space for those looking to do their customary holiday reading.
Superbly positioned right in the heart of Val d'Isere, access to the main starting ski point each day is just moments away as is the main square and high street with its many shops, bars, restaurants and nightclubs that Val d'Isere has now become famous for. The children's ice rink, ski school meeting point and resort Wellness Centre with its wonderful swimming pool is also only a short stroll away.
You can rent this property either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Sylish design as well as exceptional location
Idyllic chalet in Val d'Isère with superb location Location and other villas and tours nearby
Idyllic chalet in Val d'Isère with superb location is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Val d'Isère, France
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin with ensuite shower, washbasin & access to communal loo
- Bedroom 2: Twin with ensuite shower, washbasin & loo
- Bedroom 3: Twin with ensuite bath, washbasin & loo
- Bedroom 4: Twin with ensuite bath, washbasin & loo
- Bedroom 5: Twin (small) with private bathroom with bath (separate to bedroom)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library
- 1 external space shared with whole building (payable public covered parking nearby)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics, Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker and boot room (communal)
- Extras Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
- Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities