Mottaret has over recent years become increasingly popular due to its height, easy ski accessibility and excellent snow record, therefore we are delighted to be offering a small but attractive programme there which includes This property, a super first floor apartment for up to 6/7 people.
This is a cute apartment in a traditional Savoyarde chalet which offers not only great access to skiing, but great accommodation and a really affordable price. It has a wonderful homely feel with a lovely open plan living/dining room with open log fire and doors leading to a super balcony with great views. The bedrooms are straight-forward and comfortable and there are two bath/shower rooms.
The apartment is situated next to the middle station of Les Chalet bubble lift, a local lift which connects the the bottom, middle and top of the village as Mottaret is built into the side of a relatively steep slope. You can put your skis on just outside the building (up an outside metal staircase accessing the chalet) and ski back through neighbouring buildings to within literally yards of the chalet from a blue run. The shops, bars and restaurants of this increasingly popular village are situated just a few minutes downhill walk away via the efficient system of steps that run throughout Mottaret.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Beautiful surroundings as well as welcoming design
Gorgeous apartment with adorable views in Méribel Location and other villas and tours nearby
Gorgeous apartment with adorable views in Méribel is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin
- Bedroom 2: Twin
- Bedroom 3:Twin
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bathroom with bath & loo
- Separate shower room & separate loo
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Space for 1 additional bed
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV
- On-Street Parking available nearby
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- iPod docking station
- Ski locker, Communal Ski Storage
- Balcony with great views
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot and highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities