First opened in 2003, this amazing hotel was built on our passion for the mountains. designed with noble and authentic materials, the hotel delights guests with its privileged location at the foot of the legendary bellevarde run, not to mention its artistic and family spirit.
You will find literary works and rare decorative objects in your room. The hotel's common rooms offer books on art, culture and photography for people who love to read. Flip through the pages of works by Livio Benedetti, a sculptor who transcribes his inspirations into marble, bronze and steel, including the magnificent bear in the entry hall.
- View of Val d'Isère and the mountain
We invite you to discover fine mountain dining at hotel´s three restaurants. treat yourself to a delicious fondue meal at the "coin savoyard", savor tasty meat dishes at the "rotisserie", or enjoy a gastronomic menu at the "table de l'ours".
Welcoming suite with beautiful design and lovely views in Val d'Isère Location and other villas and tours nearby
Welcoming suite with beautiful design and lovely views in Val d'Isère is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Val d'Isère, France
How To Get There
- A43 motorway to Albertville, 2x2 lane road to Moutiers, then D902 in the direction of Bourg-St-Maurice/ Val d’Isère. Approximately 700 km from Paris.
- GPS coordinates: latitude: 45.447803, longitude: 6.974945.
- These mountain passes are closed in the winter: Le Petit Saint Bernard and L’Iseran.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
Each family suite is unique and features may vary.
- This family suite includes a small room with 2 bunk-style beds and a single bed for children under 12 years, as well as a shower and separate toilets.
- Parents get a room with a large bed and a bathroom with whirlpool bath, shower and toilet.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Sofa bed in some suites (sleeps children under 12 years old)
- Free TV and Wi-Fi
- Electronic safe
- Concierge services (transfer assistance, babysitting,…)
- Room service 24/7
- In your rooms: TV, VOD, telephone, Wi-Fi
- 3 restaurants and 1 bar
- Spa with 1 heated pool, 1 Jacuzzi,
- 1 hammam, 2 saunas, 11 treatment booths, 1 tea room
- Hair salon
- Fitness room
- Conference room (55 m²)
- Shuttles at your service running in Val d'Isère
- Game room for kids
- Game room for toddlers (mini-club from 5:00 PM
- to 8:00 PM during school vacation)
- Laundry and ironing service
- International and French press
What we can arrange for you
- Pro-shop boutique (sales and rental of ski equipment)
- Covered garage
- Spa treatments
Near by tours and activities