First opened in 2003, this amazing hotel was built on our passion for the mountains. designed with noble and authentic materials, the hotel delights guests with its privileged location at the foot of the legendary bellevarde run, not to mention its artistic and family spirit.
You will find literary works and rare decorative objects in your room. The hotel's common rooms offer books on art, culture and photography for people who love to read. Flip through the pages of works by Livio Benedetti, a sculptor who transcribes his inspirations into marble, bronze and steel, including the magnificent bear in the entry hall.
This very spacious suite will give you an unforgettable memory for a honeymoon, birthday or other exceptional stay.
- Directly overlooking the ski area, the suite's large picture window reveals the most spectacular panorama of Val d'Isère.
We invite you to discover fine mountain dining at hotel´s three restaurants. treat yourself to a delicious fondue meal at the "coin savoyard", savor tasty meat dishes at the "rotisserie", or enjoy a gastronomic menu at the "table de l'ours".
Idyllic suite with breathtaking panoramic views of Val d'Isère Location and other villas and tours nearby
Idyllic suite with breathtaking panoramic views of Val d'Isère is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Val d'Isère, France
How To Get There
- A43 motorway to Albertville, 2x2 lane road to Moutiers, then D902 in the direction of Bourg-St-Maurice/ Val d’Isère. Approximately 700 km from Paris.
- GPS coordinates: latitude: 45.447803, longitude: 6.974945.
- These mountain passes are closed in the winter: Le Petit Saint Bernard and L’Iseran.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Comfort here is the most luxurious, with a large bed, charming living room, wooden bar and sumptuous chimney.
- For complete relaxation, take advantage of your own private jacuzzi, hammam and sauna.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Living room
- Bar table and mini-bar
- Free TV and Wi-Fi
- Electronic safe
- Bathroom with bathtub, Jacuzzi and shower, two sinks, separate toilet.
- Private hammam and sauna
- Concierge services (transfer assistance, babysitting,…)
- Room service 24/7
- In your rooms: TV, VOD, telephone, Wi-Fi
- 3 restaurants and 1 bar
- Spa with 1 heated pool, 1 Jacuzzi,
- 1 hammam, 2 saunas, 11 treatment booths, 1 tea room
- Hair salon
- Fitness room
- Conference room (55 m²)
- Shuttles at your service running in Val d'Isère
- Game room for kids
- Game room for toddlers (mini-club from 5:00 PM
- to 8:00 PM during school vacation)
- Laundry and ironing service
- International and French press
What we can arrange for you
- Pro-shop boutique (sales and rental of ski equipment)
- Covered garage
- Spa treatments
Near by tours and activities