Ski Apartment Le Flocon is situated in the village of Avoriaz, a lively ski resort in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area, which offers over 650 kms of pisted slopes that stretch from France into neighbouring Switzerland, the largest linked ski-ing area in the world.
The apartment itself is in a very good position and is ideal for two adults and two children, with a double bedroom and a room with bunk beds.
- The living room opens onto a balcony overlooking the nursery slopes.
- Avoriaz is a unique resort which is entirely ‘pedestrian’, children travel in sledges or one can travel by horse drawn sleigh!
It has a kitchen with dining area.
Countryside Ski Rental in Avoriaz - Ski Apartment Le Flocon Location and other villas and tours nearby
Countryside Ski Rental in Avoriaz - Ski Apartment Le Flocon is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Portes du Soleil,
Activities / What to do there?
Avoriaz is a unique resort which is entirely ‘pedestrian’, children travel in sledges or one can travel by horse drawn sleigh! All accommodation has access to ski, in fact the streets are considered ‘runs’! In the centre of this lively resort you will find all sorts of clubs, restaurants, shops and cafés where a cup of hot chocolate or wine will help you recuperate after a full day on the slopes.
Accommodation & Layout
Entrance hall leading into open plan living/dining room/ kitchen with view of slopes; sliding glass doors opening onto balcony.
- Double bedroom (160cm)
- Bunk-bedded room (2 x 90cm)
- Shower room
- Separate WC.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Internet access,
- maid service on two week rentals only (Saturdays).
What we can arrange for you
- A local agency can offer the following services, on request.
- Ski guides/instructors can be arranged (approx €370 per day).
- Lift passes can be arranged in advance (2 week passes need photos provided before), a 6 day pass is approx €205.
- Ski equipment can be pre-booked (forms can be provided so selections can be made).
- If clients wish to bring their own car, we strongly advise pre-booking a space in the public car park.
- Cots and highchairs are available to hire locally, approx €20 each per week.
Near by tours and activities