Apartment Avoriaz enjoys a good position in the village of Avoriaz overlooking the nursery slopes. This is a fun, vibrant ski resort in the middle of the extensive Portes du Soleil ski area, which offers over 650 kms of pisted slopes that reach from France into neighbouring Switzerland, the largest linked ski area in the world.
In the streets, sleighs replace cars and skiers can ski right to their door; in fact the streets are considered ‘runs’ as this unique resort is entirely ‘pedestrian’. Children will enjoy travelling in sledges or one can travel by horse drawn sleigh!
- Avoriaz offers a chance to learn to ski, whilst also offering a challenge to more advanced skiers plus snowboard parks.
- A perfect ski chalet for a family ski holiday in France.
It has a kitchen with dining area.
French Alps Holiday Rental - Ski Apartment Avoriaz Location and other villas and tours nearby
French Alps Holiday Rental - Ski Apartment Avoriaz is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Portes du Soleil,
Activities / What to do there?
- Avoriaz offers a chance to learn to ski, whilst also offering a challenge to more advanced skiers (an assortment of wide easy slopes and black, red or blue runs to explore), plus snowboard parks.
- Nightlife is plentiful; a vast selection of restaurants, bistros, pizzerias, top quality gourmet establishments such as ‘Le Bistro’ for a la carte and Savoyard specialities, ‘Les Fontaines Blanches’ for French cuisine and ‘La Boule de Neige’.
- A sports centre offers sauna, solarium, bowling, ice skating, helicopter rides and snow shoe walking.
- Additional photography on this website page shows the village and what can be expected.