Positioned right at the front of the resort, providing spectacular views of the mesmerising Indian Ocean. All are on the ground floor with a seafront patio. The resort suites have a spacious master bedroom, as well as a lounge and outside terrace or balcony. One can select an Ocean Front, Sea view or Garden view suite, which have a maximum occupancy of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
- Once you are comfortable, make the most of your amenities, pick your favourite drink from your personalised mini bar, freshen up under a solar heated shower, or lie back on the king sized poster colonial style beds.
Our Market Kitchen styled restaurant serving cosmopolitan fare, a gastronomic spread of crisp salads, cured meats, fresh seafood, bread straight from the oven, mouthwatering cheeses and desserts. Create your own culinary journey featuring organic produce and fresh, hand-picked ingredients from local growers.
Idyllic suite with stunning views over the Indian Ocean in Zanzibar, Tanzania Location and other villas and tours nearby
Idyllic suite with stunning views over the Indian Ocean in Zanzibar, Tanzania is one of our
Tanzania Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Tanzania Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
The hotel is is nestled in a natural cove on the North East coast, overlooking the Indian Ocean.
How To Get There
- Taxi: From Dar es Salaam city centre to airport: 20 mins to 1 hour
- Flight: From Dar es Salaam to Stone Town: 20 mins
- Car: From Stone Town to Essque Zalu Zanzibar: 50 mins
- Ferry: From Dar es Salaam to Stone Town: 2 hours
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing