Beautifully nestled high in the Three Valleys and presiding over the renowned winter get-away of Courchevel 1850, lies the truly exquisite and luxurious mountain retreat of this Hotel. Since 1948 it’s been the epitome of elegance and style.
As real beauty goes through the years, our grand old traditional hotel was recently transformed into a superb collection of nine unique individually designed private suites or apartments that cater for the clientele who appreciate pure quality. Where every detail is designed to make you feel immediately “at home” and share our philosophy of true luxury.
- Overlooking the Swiss and Italian Alps and adjacent to over 600 kilometers of Europe’s finest ski slopes, the hotel sits proudly as the oldest and most established of it’s kind.
- Large dining room and professional kitchen
Chic hotel suite in Courchevel 1850 overlooking the valley Location and other villas and tours nearby
Chic hotel suite in Courchevel 1850 overlooking the valley is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Courchevel 1850, France
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Located on the second floor, consisting of a very large open plan dining room, living room with fireplace and view over the valley, smoking room, professional kitchen, wine cellar, 4 large en-suite bedrooms, 2 bedrooms on the first level, (including master bedroom with hammam) and 2 more upstairs on the 2nd level.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Cleaning/Maid service
- Wine cellar
- Bed & Breakfast
- Butler & Concierge Services
- Sauna, Hammam, Fitness Centre & Swimming Pool in Valmont Spa
- Lacroix Ski Shop
- Bellini’s Lounge & Bar
- Le Salon de Tea
- Complimentary Shuttle Service within Courchevel 1850
Near by tours and activities