Comprising the entire first floor (128 m2) of a traditional, creaky, wooden, Swiss Zermatt chalet, this is a delightful luxury chalet apartment in Zermatt which has just been refurbished: a real Zermatt gem sleeping up to 6 people.
A great deal of attention has gone into enhancing its old alpine atmosphere while providing every modern convenience and a sense of cozy luxury. You will be cosseted by weathered wood paneling and local granite walls, an antique stone fire-stove (with a modern glass door), wooden ceiling beams (with spotlights), and much more.
- Traditional design and excellent location
- Unique dining table consisting of a traditional harrow under a glass top and generously sized new and fully specified connecting kitchen.
Idyllic apartment in Zermatt with dramatic mountain Views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Idyllic apartment in Zermatt with dramatic mountain Views is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
You should be aware that these two bedrooms are small; however their interior design is charming, giving one the feeling of snuggling down in a cozy mountain cabin.
- Bedroom 1 (the largest) has a standard double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Bedroom 2 can be configured either as a double or as two singles. Its bathroom is next door, with shower and toilet.
- Bedroom 3 is the smallest, with a 160cm double bed, but it has the advantage of having the largest en-suite bathroom with corner-bath, rainfall shower and toilet.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Cleaning on departure (unless agreed otherwise)
- Wood-fireplace in living room
- PC and wireless broadband internet
- TV and DVD in each bedroom
- Large modern flat screen TV with DVD and satellite/cable TV
- 7 min to ski lifts
- Central location by the Church square
- Traditional chalet recently renovated
- Cozy and romantic old wood feel
Near by tours and activities