This stylish chalet apartment has been recently redesigned by an interior designer in 2008. The interior is modern and spacious, the living room boasting two seating areas, large dining table, Bose home cinema system and open fireplace.
The chalet comfortably sleeps 10-12 guests. There are three spacious double bedrooms, all with their own private bath/shower facilities. One twin bedroom, and a twin bunk room for the kids with a shared bathroom, luxury rain shower and Hammam. Vetera is also equipped with iPod docking stations, WIFI throughout, cable TV and DVD. There are two parking spaces in the garage.
The apartment benefits from being perched on the southern edge of town in a secluded sunny position within easy walking distance of the centre of town with shops, restaurants and the bus stop only 150m.
- Wrap-round balcony overlooking uninterrupted views to the south of the Swiss, French and Italian Alps.
- Ski Verbier’s private chef works from the sleek, state of the art Bulthaup kitchen, preparing a four course evening meal tailored to your specific requests and dietary requirements.
Alluring apartment with breathtaking views over the Alps in Verbier Location and other villas and tours nearby
Alluring apartment with breathtaking views over the Alps in Verbier is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
The village itself is a beautiful array of chalet-style buildings developed in a sunny bowl. Located in the Valais canton of Switzerland, it is a quick (less than two hours by car) and picturesque journey from Geneva airport, making it a perfect destination for weekend breaks as well as week long holidays.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Room 1: Double with en suite bathroom
- Room 2: Double with en suite bathroom
- Room 3: Double with en suite bathroom
- Room 4: Twin with shared bath/shower room
- Room 5: Twin bunk beds with shared bath/shower room.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- DVD player
- Cable TV
- Internet access/WIFI
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Steam bath
- L'Occitane bath products
- Two indoor car park spaces
- Specially selected fine wines, champagne, beer and soft drinks
- Fresh flowers
- Ski and boot room
- Ski pass delivery
Near by tours and activities