Located in Arrowtown, Queenstown's loveliest neighbourbood. This calm oasis is the choice of 'those in the know'. Only 15 minutes from downtown Queenstown but a world removed. Here experience space to breathe and room to move. Arrive weary, depart completely refreshed...magical. Discover a splendid mix of village life, friendship & indulgence. Awake to a gourmet breakfast, Share experiences, Learn the history, Explore artists galleries, Discover fine dining at ‘Saffron’ restaurant, rated in the ‘Worlds Top 100’ by Conde Nast Traveller, Taste exquisite wine & cuisine at ‘Amisfield’, NZ ‘Country Restaurant of the Year’. Indulge in the pleasure of a complete range of beauty & spa treatments in the comfort of your suite. Remember the quiet pleasure & joy of an evening stroll to dinner & starlit walk home. No driving or parking concerns - True Freedom.
- Every corner of the lodge entertains you with arresting scenery.
- Stunning views of the surrounding mountains are a visual delight.
- Hidden from view behind a protected Indian Bean Tree (Catalpa Bignonioides) and an historic seventy year old Holly Hedge, you are surrounded by tranquil gardens of roses and rhododendrons.
- In the dining room select your own table.
- From here, follow the delicious aromas wafting from the kitchen, as you anticipate today’s temptations.
- You'll see why this Queenstown bed & breakfast - B&B is so highly regarded. Frommers New Zealand Guide said “Superb cooks - you’ll eat like kings. Food is given top priority here”.
- You will enjoy a distinctive, finely crafted South Pacific cuisine.
Queentown Arrowtown House Boutique Hotel with Mountain Views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Queentown Arrowtown House Boutique Hotel with Mountain Views is one of our
New Zealand Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
New Zealand Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
New Zealand South Island
- 2 minute walk to Arrowtown's 20 restaurants, bars, cinema & entertainment.
- 15 minutes [10 miles / 16 kilometers] to Queenstown - you're close to the action, but it won't keep you awake at night.
- 10 minutes to Queenstown International Airport.
- 2 minutes by car to Millbrook Golf Resort.
- 5 minutes by car to ‘The Hills’, home of the New Zealand Golf Open.
- 5 minutes by car to the entrance to Coronet Peak Ski Resort.
- 10 minutes by car to bungy jumping, horse riding, Shotover Jet, Rafting, Canyon Swing.
- Arrowtown House is located in Queenstown’s most romantic & peaceful neighbourhood. We have now owned three hotels in Queenstown. When we say you’ll find complete relaxation here you can understand that we are qualified to say this. Your location is essential to your enjoyment of a destination. Visualize then the convenience of twenty restaurants, cafes, gourmet ice-cream parlours, confectioners, bars, brewpubs, contemporary galleries,stimulating shopping & an art-house cinema all only 2-minutes walk. We call this true luxury - no driving required. The historic precinct is only15-minutes from downtown-Queenstown. This location positions you at the centre of all Queenstown’s activities, while avoiding the negative stereotypes of downtown. Lovers of the great outdoors will immediately enjoy the convenience of the historic precinct. As distinct from the rush of downtown vehicles, here you can hike or cycle without fear of ever-present speedsters! - a real advantage for you.
How To Get There
- Approaching Arrowtown from Cromwell or after exiting SH 89 [The Crown Range], look out for the ‘Arrow Junction’ on your RHS indicating ‘Historic Arrowtown’. Do not take this road. Instead take the next road on your RHS – The Arrowtown / Lake Hayes road.
- As you climb a small hill into the Arrowtown village, turn left into the 2nd cross street – Caernarvon St, to be at Arrowtown House Boutique Hotel . Approaching from central Queenstown or from the direction of Milford Sound, take SH 6. After passing Lake Hayes, take the next left – the Arrowtown / Lake Hayes road. Follow the directions above.
Activities / What to do there?
- For fourteen years we have been helping couples with their Queenstown wedding & honeymoon planning.
- Indulge in the pleasure of a complete range of beauty & spa treatments in the comfort of your suite.
- Arrowtown House Guides promise a fishing experience for anglers of all abilities.
- Only 7 minutes drive from Arrowtown House to the entrance of Coronet Peak - Queenstown's premier Ski Resort.
- Are you looking for the best luxury accommodation Queenstown has to offer? Are you passionate about fine cuisine? Queenstown's historic precinct promises you a mecca of unforgettable dining experiences including 'Saffron' restaurant rated in the ‘Worlds Top 100’ by Conde Nast Traveller. You’ll be seduced by the quiet neighbourhood charm. Discover cobbled lanes leading you to explore galleries, fashion, brew-pubs, cool cafes, groovy bars & an art-house cinema. All only 2-minutes walk from this exquisite Queenstown luxury hotel
Accommodation & Layout
- You'll discover how easy it is to relax, when your suite includes a king-sized bed, complimentary Wi-Fi, bar with microwave oven & private laundry. Choose a DVD or CD to curl up with.
- Generous en-suite bathrooms invite indulgence. Pamper yourself following a days adventure with GE Free New Zealand Natural Manuka Honey soap, spacious showers & underfloor heating.
- All Superior Suites have private outdoor spaces. Relax in the warm sun & enjoy the fresh alpine air. These sanctuaries are the perfect place to delight in the Arrowtown landscape with a book
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Wi-fi is free
- Heavenly king sized beds with electric blankets
- Tea-coffee maker
- Lcd satellite tv
- DVD player
- CD player
- Alarm clock
- ipod player
- direct dial telephone
- balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture (premier rooms)
- Heated towel rail
- Hairdryer and bathrobes
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Non smoking indoors
Terms & Conditions
- Check-In Time: 14:00
- Check-Out Time: 10:00
- Reception Hours: 24 hour reception
- Car Parking: Off street car parking available.
- We ask your for your credit card details to guarantee the reservation.
- At peak times pre-payment may be requested.
- We will always ask for your consent before processing any charges.
Reservations are accepted in good faith. Due to our intimate size, cancellations affect us significantly. In the event of cancellation the following policy applies:
- Reservation cancelled within 30 days of arrival - 30% charge
- Reservation cancelled within 7 days of arrival - 100% charge
- Infant: From 0 - 4 years inclusive: Free. [Maximum one FOC infant / room].
- Child: From 5 – 12 inclusive: $112.50.
Near by tours and activities