The city of Istanbul bridges the divide between Europe & Asia. Here on the shores of the Sea of Marmara and along the Bosphorus lay the ancient city of Byzantium, later Constantinople. It was here that the Orient Express arrived allowing ladies and gentlemen to enjoy the magic, the sights and the sounds of the east.
Grand Tourist offers a choice of exceptional short breaks to Istanbul including:
* 3 nights accommodation in your choice of 4/5 star hotel
* Centrally located hotels – right in the historic centre.
* Car & driver to meet you at the airport
* Lunches & dinners included in atmospheric restaurants
* Visits to Santa Sofia, Blue Mosque & Grand Bazaar
* Bosphorus Cruise by boat
* Visit to local craft centre
* Local help & assistance from our partners in Turkey
Available Year Round
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
£140 pp single room supplement.