Experience one of the most beautiful destinations in South East Asia with the special care and attentive service signature of an award winning luxury resort: the Rayavadee.
Nestled at the heart of the stunning Phranang Peninsular on the edge of Krabi Marine National Park, The Rayavadee will get you impressive sceneries, tropical gardens set against a stunning backdrop of sheer cliffs, three beaches washed by the clear waters of the Andaman Sea, and a selection of superb activities to visit this amazing part of Thailand in a special way.
Destination Krabi - The Railay Bay
Krabi province is one of the most popular tourism destinations in Thailand: impressive limestone karsts combined with white sand beaches, coral reefs, fantastic snorkeling and diving spots, several national parks and more than 80 between tiny and relatively bigger tropical islands cast in the middle of the bluest sea make it the perfect destination for beach lovers, rock climbers and nature enthusiasts alike.
Railay Bay is certainly one of the best spot to visit in the whole region: here sheer cliffs tower over white sand beaches and azure waters, creating stunning sceneries and the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable holiday. Even better, many among the best attractions in Krabi province if not in the whole country are easily reachable from here: discover some of these with all the comforts of our luxury arrangements.
Accommodation: The Rayavadee
The Rayavadee is a beautiful example of 5 stars luxury resort: nestled on the stunning Phranang Peninsular on the Andaman coast, surrounded by sheer cliffs that rise from the sea and surrounding landscape, the property award winning architecture and tropical landscapes were inspired by the atmosphere of a southern Thai village. Rayavadee's enchanting two-story pavilions and beachfront villas are spread over 26 acres of coconut groves – that are also home to rare birds and families of monkeys – their spacious interiors and décor providing unsurpassed comfort for the property’ s highly discerning guests.
Accessible only by sea, guests arrive at the resort after a short speedboat ride from Krabi pier. Nearby attractions include, among many others, the famous Phi Phi and Bamboo Island; Poda, Chicken and Tub Islands with their lovely beaches and strange rock formations; the cliff walls and green waterways of Ta Lane and Klong Jilad's mangrove forests.
Extensive facilities complements this beautiful property: a huge, beach front infinity pool; the luxurious Rayavadee Spa; complementary sea canoes, snorkelling and wind surfing equipment as well as a Hobie Cat; a Fitness Centre, a tennis and a squash court; Thai cooking classes, batik printing, flower garland making and traditional Thai fruit carving classes; an Activities Centre offering a full range of excursions to Krabi's most interesting sites (of which some are complementary everyday) as well as half and full-day trips (private or join-in) aboard its luxury speedboats and its Siamese junk to the area's outlying islands; and 4 restaurants offering delicious Thai and International food.
The Rayavadee Deluxe Pavilion: upon your arrival check in to your one bedroom, two story Deluxe Pavilions boasting fully equipped, spacious accommodation and stylish, tropical decor with polished wood, richly coloured fabrics and handcrafted details as well as an outdoor terrace with seating area. The circular design of the pavilions blends perfectly with the resort's surroundings, echoing the rounded cliffs of the rock formations that characterize the area’s unique landscape. The pavilion has a spacious ground-floor lounge with satellite television, mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities and IDD telephone. On the second floor of each pavilion the bedroom (with one king size or two queen-size beds) is equipped with hair dryer, in-room safe, a second television, CD and DVD player. Ensuite bathrooms include a large bathtub and a separate shower with exclusive amenities.
The Activities | 1. BBQ lunch cruise Rayavadee’s lovingly-restored Siamese junk, appeals to the romantic in each of us. One of the last survivors of a fleet built more than a century ago, the polished teak vessel with its distinctive red sails has reclaimed now its former splendour. Cruise the scenic area around Poda, Chicken and Tub Islands where you can snorkel and swim or paddle a kayak along the shoreline. Afterwards, enjoy a delightful barbecue lunch on board cooked to order. Bring along a bottle of your favourite vintage to compliment a perfect meal.
2. Phi Phi Island Discovery Enchanting Phi Phi Island’s dramatic cliffs, emerald green waters and white sand beaches make it all you’d expect from a world-renowned island destination. A nature lover’s paradise, the islands’ heady mix of lush green foliage, hidden caves and coral reefs teeming with fish offer unparalleled beauty in the Andaman.
Spend the day cruising the area in one of the resort’s luxurious two-engine speedboats which will allow you to see the best spots away from the crowds. Swim, snorkel and relax on beautiful Bamboo Island with a picnic. This is an exhilarating day out on the water and a not-to-be-missed experience for all.
3. Sunset Cruise of the Phranang Peninsula What more romantic way to appreciate the stunning scenery of the Phranang Peninsula at sunset than aboard the Rayavadee’s Siamese junk? Cruise along the coast of the scenic Phranang Peninsula and the area around Poda, Chicken and Tub Islands. The special moment when sea and sky turn pink and gold as the sun dips below the horizon is truly unforgettable. Canapes, wine, beer, soft drinks & water will be served on board to complement this fantastic experience.
Available throughout the year
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Krabi, Railay Bay, Phi Phi Island, Bamboo Island, Phranang Peninsula, Poda Island, Chicken Island, Tub Islands
Price based on 2 persons sharing one room and all activities
This proposal can be taken as it is, or can be arranged for a shorter or longer period.
To book or personalize this proposal please contact us.
This proposal is merely a suggestion and can be sutom-designed on travelers wishes and preferences. Prices will vary accordingly.
This proposal includes:
- 7 nights accommodation at The Rayavadee Deluxe Pavilion inclusive of all taxes and service charges, breakfast for 2, welcome drink, fruit basket in room, water, coffee, tea, biscuits, complementary use of library computer, DVD, CDs, all resort facilities, amenities and complementary activities.
- Round trip land and sea transfer
- One join-in BBQ lunch cruise for 2 organized on the exclusive Rayavadee Siamese junk boat including: an experienced guide, national park entrance fees, snorkelling & kayak equipment, BBQ lunch, soft drinks, water & towels.
- One join-in Phi Phi Island discovery trip for 2 on the Rayavadee luxurious two-engine speedboats inclusive of: an experienced guide, national park entrance fees, snorkelling equipment, picnic lunch, soft drinks, water & towels.
- One join-in sunset cruise for 2 organized on the exclusive Rayavadee Siamese junk boat including: an experienced guide, national park entrance fees, canapes, wine, beer, soft drinks & water
This proposal does not include:
Flight tickets from/to your country, available upon request.
All meals, activities and additional services not listed above and in the travel proposal description.
- Proposals and activities can be scheduled differently according with suppliers’ availability.
- Rooms are subjected to hotels availability. Equivalent, lower or higher standards’ accommodation can be provided upon request.