An interesting trip, taking in four fabulous Spanish cities which combine the most modern offer with an important cultural and artistic heritage, the legacy of centuries of fascinating history in cosmopolitan cities. From architectural wonders to glorious gastronomy, you will enjoy the charm of Madrid of the Hapsburgs, awesome leisure and nightlife offer, recognized gastronomy, several UNESCO World Heritage Sites as Toledo, Segovia, Antonio Gaudi’s great buildings…
- Gaudi's Modernist buildings in Barcelona
- Private visit to small wineries with tasting in Barcelona
- Toledo and the old town
- Great Catalonian and Castilian gastronomy
- Discover great masters at Prado museum with an art expert
- Segovia's Roman aqueduct
FOUR CITIES tour Outline:
- Day 1 - Barcelona Private transfer to hotel and relax Free day to visit Ramblas area, Gothic Quarter, Hotel Murmuri- B&B
- Day 2 - Barcelona Morning guided tour Gaudí world and modernism. Free afternoon to visit different areas in Barcelona: visit Montjuic mountain, discovering one of the city’s more impressive green belt areas, its castle or Miró museum.. Ride on the Montjuïc Cable Car and see the attractive sights of Barcelona. -Hotel Murmuri- B&B
- Day 3 - Barcelona Half-day private excursion to countryside vineyards area, with private visit to two small wineries and wine tasting. Free afternoon to enjoy Barcelona your way. -Hotel Murmuri- B&B
- Day 4 - Barcelona-Madrid High speed train to Madrid. Arrive to your hotel and relax. Free afternoon to discover Old Madrid and Hasburg Quarter. - Westin Palace- B&B
- Day 5 - Madrid-Segovia Roundtrip high speed train Madrid-Segovia. Private visit to Segovia highlights. Free time to lunch before return to Madrid. - Westin Palace- B&B Day 6 - Madrid Morning private visit to Prado museum with an art expert. Free afternoon to enjoy Salamanca quarter or other museums. Night flamenco show. - Westin Palace- B&B
- Day 7- Madrid-Toledo Roundtrip high speed train Madrid-Toledo. Private visit to Toledo highlights. Time to lunch before return to Madrid. Free afternoon in Madrid - Westin Palace- B&B
- Day 8 - Madrid. Departure Private transfer to airport.
Flexible and customizable for private departures during all the year.
Four Cities: Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo & Segovia Location and other villas and tours nearby
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Tour Location / Places Visiteds
Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo & Segovia
Additional Pricing Information
Price: From 1.648€/person, based in double occupancy. Local taxes and VAT included- *Prices subject to change.
The price of your journey will change based on travel date, availability, additions or changes. You may join a portion of this itinerary or create your very own tour.
Other Nearby Tours and Activities