Day 01 - Summer
- Full day aboard a yacht in the San Zingaro Nature Reserve, San Vito lo Capo
- Lunch on board before the stacks of Scopello
- Afternoon: transfer to San Vito lo Capo visit to the town and drink reserved
- Private Dinner in San Vito lo Capo
- Overnight in San Vito lo Capo
Day 01 - Winter
- Cooking Class preceded by shopping done all at once at the markets more 'typical City' - Lunch Menu 'of what' was purchased and cooked (typical products of Sicilian gastronomy). Together with the Cooking Class, Wine tasting.
- Afternoon at Shopping: Customers can buy gifts, local produce, clothing or whatever, in the company of a / a personal shopper
- Dinner at Palazzo Branciforte
- Overnight at Hotel Quinto Canto
- Departure and arrival in Erice, a guided tour of the town
- Lunch at Saline di Marsala with reserved table (choice of customers, menu 'custom on reservation)
- Visit to Marsala and its Historical Buildings
- Aperitif, guided tour and private dinner by candlelight at the Cantina Martinez: a choice of clients, wine tasting "pyramid" of Marsala Wine stapled directly from the barrels.
- Overnight at Historic private residence in Marsala
- Departure and arrival in Agrigento: guided tour of the Valley of the Temples
- Packed with reserved table
- Departure and arrival in Piazza Armerina, guided tour of the Villa del Casale
- Return to Agrigento, dinner and overnight at Hotel Athena
- Departure and arrival in Sciacca at the Verdura Golf & SPA Resort
- Visit the Resort, Golf tutorial (1h or 2h to customer choice). A customer choice, opportunity 'to use the pool or the private beach.
- Welcome cocktail and lunch with a reserved table
- Afternoon at the Spa treatments Wellness "open" (sauna, turkish bath, jacuzzi and massage included)
- Farewell Cocktail and end of our services
Every Week from 15 January 2013 to 15 December 2013
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Palermo, Scopello, Marsala, Agrigento, Piazza Armerina, San Vito lo Capo, Erice, Sciacca
Transportation: It 'provided the service Tranfert reserved for the entire duration of the trip, starting with pick and accompanying final customer at airport or place you indicate. Accommodation expenses of the driver charged to customers. Fuel included in the price that will be 'required by the Rental Firm