Description of Tour of Europe by Train - THREE COINS IN A FOUNTAIN
From London to Paris, Lucerne, Venice, Rome & Nice & home again via Paris.
The brief was to create a tour of Europe that didn’t involve flying. Our wonderful lady customer had always wanted to throw ‘Three coins into the (Trevi) Fountain’ to celebrate her 60th birthday. However as a very hard-working person she’d never had the time to make this special journey to Rome. It was our absolute pleasure to make this lady’s dream come true!
The tour includes:
* 12 nights accommodation in 3 & 4 star hotels
* Comfortable double or twin room with private bath/shower/wc
* First class flexi-rail pass in Europe for 10 full days of travel
* Seat reservations on trains
* Buffet or continental breakfast daily
* Full personalised itinerary, with day-to-day details
* Maps, guide books and general information to assist you.
* Typical Swiss dinner in Lucerne
* Private water taxi to transfer you to/from your hotel in Venice
* Visit to the Trevi Fountain in Rome followed by lunch in a typical Roman restaurant (compliments of Grand Tourist).