An original and exclusive Luxury Small Group Tour to discover the beauty of one of the most famous Italian regions, out of the beaten track. An extra-ordinary itinerary to discover the most authentic Tuscany, with its wealth of art, culture, wine and food treasures, of breathtaking landscapes.
The splendour of Siena will leave you dazzled, the perfection of the Renaissance art in Florence will exalt your mind, a walk along the “love trail” on the breathtaking 5 Terre coast will exalt your spirit. Discover the secrets of Italian sculpture, from the white marble caves in Carrara, to the sculpture workshops in Pietrasanta, to the perfection of Michelangelo’s David in Florence. Contemplate the marvels of the Campo dei Miracoli (Field of Miracles) in Pisa, with its fascinating Leaning Tower. Taste the famous Tuscan food and wines in the most authentic and out of the beaten track venues in Chianti and Val D'Orcia. We will take you to discover an exclusive Tuscany that Italians love!
The tour offers the chance to have a complete yet unique exposure to Tuscany and its culture. It combines extensive and in depth opportunities for sightseeing (by car, by boat and walking) in order to have the most comprenhensive possibility to appreciate the beauties of Tuscany, with incredible activities: you will learn the basics of Italian cooking with a joyfull cooking class experience, you will visit one of the most interesting wineries in Chianti, you will enjoy unforgettable Italian eating experiences in excellent and genuine Italian restaurants.
This incredible small group tour is enriched by private cultural tours with experienced local guides: Florence the cradle of Italian Renaissance; Siena with its medieval masterpieces and traditions; the beautiful hills, villages and wineyards of Chianti and Val D’Orcia; Pisa with the iconic Leaning Tower.
The Package at a glance
• 7 Nights Accommodation in exclusive and fascinating 4/5 star Hotels or Historical mansions, with full buffet breakfasts: 3 nights in Florence, 2 nights in Siena, 2 nights in Pietrasanta
• 3 Lunches in different typical Italian restaurants and 2 Dinners at exclusive and beautiful gourmet restaurants
• 1 beautiful winery visit and exceptional wines tasting: Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Rosso di Montepulciano, Chianti
• Exclusive Italian food experiences: Italian Cooking Class and food market tour (half day) with an expert chef; unforgettable Welcome and Farewell dinners in 2 Gourmet restaurants in Florence and Pietrasanta; typical “tuscan lunch” in a typical farm inn in the countryside near Siena; exquisite lunch in an historical restaurant in Montepulciano
• Private sightseeing Tours with expert local English Speaking Guides, including all the entrance fees to the sites visited: Florence (Accademia Gallery, Michelangelo’s David, Uffizi Gallery) – Siena (Piazza del Campo, the Cathedral) - San Gimignano - Chianti (hills, villages, winery) – Val D’Orcia (Montalcino, Montepulciano) - Pisa (Leaning Tower)
• Train, Boat and Walking Excursion of Le 5 Terre (Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza)
• Private deluxe minibus with private driver, available for the entire Tour (including airport transfers)
• Our professional assistance for the whole duration of the Tour
This program/package has been designed for luxury small groups limited to 16 guests to provide the most accurate and bespoke service.
All our Luxury ITALY Small Group Tours are escorted and include luxury boutique hotels, all breakfasts, gourmet lunches and dinners, deluxe minibus transportation, local expert guides and all admissions fees.
Please contac us for detailed itinerary.
Sunday September 25 – Sunday October 2 2011
Guaranteed departure starting from 2 guests.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
FLORENCE - SIENA - CHIANTI - CASTELLINA IN CHIANTI - GREVE IN CHIANTI - VAL D'ORCIA - MONTALCINO - MONTEPULCIANO - PIENZA - SAN GIMIGNANO - PISA - PIETRASANTA - LE 5 TERRE - RIOMAGGIORE - MANAROLA - VERNAZZA
based on double occupancy